Ceiling Fan Alternatives

Ceiling Fan Alternatives

Replacement of ceiling fan in apartment? ۔

I can't put a ceiling fan in my apartment. I live upstairs, which is dense and my room has low ventilation. That is, the cool air from the AC system is on the ground floor. Can I circulate air without a ceiling fan?

Swinging tower fan

Get a portable fan that can point upwards or horizontally. Some boxing fans, maybe some uh. Try to find the angle that works. It must have a strong enough fan because, if it is directed upwards, it must be strong enough to move the hot air forward and then the cold air moving upwards.

Ceiling Fan Alternatives

Ceiling Fan Alternatives

Replacement of ceiling fan in apartment? 3

I can't put a ceiling fan in my apartment. I live upstairs, which is dense and the ventilation of my room is down. That is, the cool air from the air conditioning system is on the ground floor. Can I ■■■■ air without a ceiling fan?

Get a portable fan that can point straight up or horizontally. Some boxing fans will, maybe some oh. Try to find the working angle. It will be a very powerful fan because when it points upwards it must be strong enough to push out the hot air and then the cold air has to rise.

Ceiling Fan Alternatives