Catahoula Lab Mix

Catahoula Lab Mix

Is Catula / Lab Mix a Good Dog?

I see, yes they are technically stray dogs. But they have names. I don't care what breed the dog is. That's what I want to know if he's a good dog.

I can hardly imagine a better dog than Catula / Lab Mix. Both breeds are great dogs (in my opinion) and I hope this mix is ​​the best dog you'll ever meet.

If I wanted to make my own race, it would be Catapler: Cataula, Pyrenees, Lab and Ridgeback Radiance.

I am a member of one of these designer breeds, but I am more stubborn than you because I am Rajabik and Kermot (who are not an AKC breed, but have been identified in the United States as Southern Shepherds). Belong to To me, it's a mix of the perfect dog and the perfect dog.

I usually think of stray dogs as dogs of unknown origin, but it's just a matter of words. Plays are generally healthy and live longer. General I, which is much larger than purebred dogs, gives them an edge. As much as I respect stray dogs, I will never call a stray dog ​​in advance, it just sounds rude.

Living with you, I understand why you don't use the term Lola in your ■■■■ question. But you have real dogs there. It will be fun, o

[By the way, I think * is a good reason to make a name for a particular combination, that's why most of the words were invented to make communication easier. Sometimes people forget that there was a time when Lador Retavier was not around. Some people use that name as well (well, they actually named a place in Caa, but the concept is the same).

Kettle Lab Mix

Kettle Lab Mix

I have known the Catula Lab Mix for less than 3 years and 24 hours and it is one of the best dogs of all time. Humans are more dogs than dogs, especially they should hate simplicity!

I really don't mind calling her Lola. It's easy to say and we really care! Some people have to complain about anything. My dog ​​is a Labrador / Catula and is beautiful, intelligent, loyal and has a lot of energy. She's only 3.5 months old, but I already love her. Great and eager to learn. I would definitely recommend this breed, even if it has only been a part of my life for 6 weeks :)

My 16-year-old dog is Catula / Lab Mix, he was very strong as a teenager and needed a lot of exercise, but his memory is perfect so it was easy to find an open safe zone and throw the ball into it. Very, very smart and easy to train, but also a little bit self-sufficient, so don't expect robotic perfection. Also, he's perfect, but he doesn't bark all the time. Good as a guard dog, kind and protective to strangers, but never aggressive. Completely reliable when you have to be alone at home, never have to pack, never destroy anything. It may not be the sweetest dog in the world, but it is calm and busy. OK with other dogs, but not with cats or small animals.

Catahoula Lab Mix

Catahoula Lab Mix

This page can help you.

is about:

Is Catula / Lab Mix a Good Dog?

We were looking for one and we were interested to know if anyone has one and can tell us if it is a good dog or not thank you very much !!

Since it is a mixed breed, it is impossible to predict what the dog will look like.

There is no dog like Lola. This is the name of the EUP staff for the beautiful sound. This is not a race. This is a mixed breed dog.

Don't get confused. I love and i have dogs But you don't have to think about the dog's name. It's a lab / bowl mix and that's it.

Not so bad. Some people call it lab / katula mix and others call it lalas. I love myself and it's called money. :) Although I haven't paid it yet, if I know what I'm doing, I'll pay for it. :)

I still can't believe people are still thinking just because a supposed designer says it's a breed and not a stray dog, it's definitely words, law. Come on, get the idea ... you are there to deceive the public like any other A&B. By the way, I have a very large property for sale in Florida. Don't worry about all the swamps, you can still use them.

Catahoula Lab Mix

Catahoula Lab Mix

Is Catula / Lab Mix considered a good dog? 3

We are looking for one and I want to see if anyone has it and can tell us if it is a good dog. Thank you very much!!

update

In fact, they are so big that they are called Laulas, not puppies.

I mean, yeah, they're technically stray dogs. But they have names. I don't care what kind of parents they are or what kind of dogs they are. If that's a good dog, that's all I want to know.

Catahoula Lab Mix

Catahoula Lab Mix

I can hardly imagine a better dog than any lab / lab mix. These two breeds are great dogs (in my opinion) and I hope this mix is ​​the best dog you'll ever meet.

If I created my own breed, it would be the Catapillar: Cataula, Pyranees, Lab and Rdesian Ridgeback.

I own one of these designer breeds, but I'm more stubborn than you because I'm from Ridgeback and Curmouth (not the AKC breed, but known as one of the best shepherds in the Southern States). To me, it's a mix of the perfect dog and the perfect dog.

In general, I think stray dogs are dogs of unknown breeds, but this is just a matter of semantics. Stray dogs are generally healthier and more durable, and use larger genes than purebred dogs, which benefits them. As much as I respect stray dogs, I will never call a stray dog ​​in advance, that's rude.

To stay with you, I understand why you do not use the word laula in your ■■■■ question. But you have real dogs. It will be fun, ah.

[By the way, I think * is a good reason to make a name for a particular combination, which is why most words were invented to make communication easier. Sometimes people forget that there was a time when Lador Retriever was not around. Some even use that name (well, they actually named a place in Caa, but the concept is the same).

I have known Catula Lab Mix for less than 3 years and less than 24 hours and it is one of the best dogs ever. Humans are more dogs than dogs. Most importantly, they hate simplicity!

I really don't mind calling her Laula. It's easy to say and we really care! Some people have to complain about anything. My dog ​​is a Labrador / Catula and is beautiful, intelligent, loyal and very energetic. She's only 3.5 months old, but I already love her. Great and eager to learn. I would definitely recommend this breed even if it has only been a part of my life for 6 weeks :)

My 16 year old dog is Catula / Lab Mix, who is very passionate in his teens and needs a lot of practice, but he can ripple so it was easy to find an open safety zone and throw a ball at him. Very, very smart and easy to train, but also a little self-sufficient, so don't expect robotic perfection. Also, he's perfect, but he doesn't bark all the time. Good as a guard dog, kind and protective with strangers, but never aggressive. Completely reliable When it comes to living alone at home, you don't have to pack your bags, never waste anything. It may not be the sweetest dog in the world, but it is calm and busy. This is fine with other dogs, but not with cats or small animals.

This page can help you.

D:

Is Catula / Lab Mix considered a good dog?

We are looking for one and I want to see if anyone has it and can tell us if it is a good dog. Thank you very much!!

Because it is a mixed breed, it is impossible to predict what a dog will look like.

There is no dog like Laula. This is the name of the E UP staff that looks beautiful. This is not a race. This is a mixed breed dog.

Don't get confused I love and keep a dog But there is no need to invent a name for what a dog is. It's a lab / catula mix and that's it.

Not so bad. Some people call it Lab / Cataula Mix and others call it Laulas. I love myself and call it money. :) Even though I haven't paid for it yet, if I knew what I was doing, I would pay for it. :)

I still can't believe that people are still thinking about it just because a designer should say it's a breed, not a stray dog, it's definitely a word, it's a law. ?? Come on, you have an idea ... you are there like any other B&B to deceive the public. By the way, I have a good property for sale in Florida. Don't worry about all the swamps, you can still use them.

Catahoula Lab Mix