Catahoula Lab Mix

Catahoula Lab Mix

Is Catula / Lab Mix a Good Dog?

I see, yes they are technically stray dogs. But they have names. I don't care what breed the dog is. That's what I want to know if he's a good dog.

I can hardly imagine a better dog than Catula / Lab Mix. Both breeds are great dogs (in my opinion) and I hope this mix is ​​the best dog you'll ever meet.

If I wanted to make my own race, it would be Catapler: Cataula, Pyrenees, Lab and Ridgeback Radiance.

I am a member of one of these designer breeds, but I am more stubborn than you because I am Rajabik and Kermot (who are not an AKC breed, but have been identified in the United States as Southern Shepherds). Belong to To me, it's a mix of the perfect dog and the perfect dog.

I usually think of stray dogs as dogs of unknown origin, but it's just a matter of words. Plays are generally healthy and live longer. General I, which is much larger than purebred dogs, gives them an edge. As much as I respect stray dogs, I will never call a stray dog ​​in advance, it just sounds rude.

Living with you, I understand why you don't use the term Lola in your oral question. But you have real dogs there. It will be fun, o

[By the way, I think * is a good reason to make a name for a particular combination, that's why most of the words were invented to make communication easier. Sometimes people forget that there was a time when Lador Retavier was not around. Some people use that name as well (well, they actually named a place in Caa, but the concept is the same).

Kettle Lab Mix

Kettle Lab Mix

I have known the Catula Lab Mix for less than 3 years and 24 hours and it is one of the best dogs of all time. Humans are more dogs than dogs, especially they should hate simplicity!

I really don't mind calling her Lola. It's easy to say and we really care! Some people have to complain about anything. My dog ​​is a Labrador / Catula and is beautiful, intelligent, loyal and has a lot of energy. She's only 3.5 months old, but I already love her. Great and eager to learn. I would definitely recommend this breed, even if it has only been a part of my life for 6 weeks :)

My 16-year-old dog is Catula / Lab Mix, he was very strong as a teenager and needed a lot of exercise, but his memory is perfect so it was easy to find an open safe zone and throw the ball into it. Very, very smart and easy to train, but also a little bit self-sufficient, so don't expect robotic perfection. Also, he's perfect, but he doesn't bark all the time. Good as a guard dog, kind and protective to strangers, but never aggressive. Completely reliable when you have to be alone at home, never have to pack, never destroy anything. It may not be the sweetest dog in the world, but it is calm and busy. OK with other dogs, but not with cats or small animals.

Catahoula Lab Mix

Catahoula Lab Mix

This page can help you.

is about:

Is Catula / Lab Mix a Good Dog?

We were looking for one and we were interested to know if anyone has one and can tell us if it is a good dog or not thank you very much !!

Since it is a mixed breed, it is impossible to predict what the dog will look like.

There is no dog like Lola. This is the name of the EUP staff for the beautiful sound. This is not a race. This is a mixed breed dog.

Don't get confused. I love and i have dogs But you don't have to think about the dog's name. It's a lab / bowl mix and that's it.

Not so bad. Some people call it lab / katula mix and others call it lalas. I love myself and it's called money. :) Although I haven't paid it yet, if I know what I'm doing, I'll pay for it. :)

I still can't believe people are still thinking just because a supposed designer says it's a breed and not a stray dog, it's definitely words, law. Come on, get the idea ... you are there to deceive the public like any other A&B. By the way, I have a very large property for sale in Florida. Don't worry about all the swamps, you can still use them.

Catahoula Lab Mix