Cat cloudy eye

Cat cloudy eye

Why are your cats eyes suddenly cloudy? There are several causes of cloudy eyes in cats. Primary causes are diseases that may also include non-infectious secondary causes, such as trauma and chemical exposure. Each reason is described below. Corneal ulcers can occur for a number of reasons, including: B. from blunt trauma to the eye, exposure to chemicals, or infection.

What causes cloudiness in my cat's eye?

• Glaucoma in Cats Glaucoma does not refer to a specific disease, but to a range of conditions that increase intraocular pressure (IOP).
  • Cataracts Cataracts occur when a lens (the lens that allows a cat to focus on objects) is partially or completely opaque.
  • Chlamydia in cats.

Why does my cat have dilated pupils?

Cats are easily excited, so restless cats have dilated pupils. When your cat experiences excitement, fear and anxiety, her eyes widen. However, if your cat's pupils are constantly dilating, it's usually a sign of a serious health problem.

Why are cats pupils small?

The most common cause of different sized pupils in cats is anterior uveitis, an inflammation of the eye. The affected eye has the smallest pupil. Glaucoma is another common cause of variable pupil size in cats.

Why does my cat have a weepy, mucous filled eye?

A small amount of crust in the corner of your cat's eye is normal, but it's not a constant crying or a sticky discharge. Some common causes of watery eyes include: Eye infections. Feline flu. Eye injuries such as corneal ulcers, scrapes, blows. There is something in the eye like a grass seed.

Why does my cat have brown eyes?

A brown color means that your cat is not flowing well or is crying too much. The thin film of tears on the surface of your cat's eyes lubricates them and prevents them from drying out. Just like humans, their tears flow into the lacrimal glands, which are located in the corner of the eye by the nose.

What eye problems do cats have?

Cats can have a variety of eye problems. Some vision problems in cats such as: B. Viral infections can cause the eyes to scratch or whine. Your cat may also squint or sneeze because of the virus. Cats can also have eye problems, such as inflammation or glaucoma.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why are your cats eyes suddenly cloudy and red

Corneal ulcers, which often appear as cloudy eyes in cats, are usually caused by trauma. Whether your cat accidentally rubs her eyes against something strong, was injured by a foreign object, or was in a firefight with another cat, the result is usually an ulcer that needs immediate treatment.

Why do cats have black eyes?

Many cats have black dirt in the corners of their eyes. This is the result of dust particles and other dirt getting into the eyes. Fortunately, due to the shape, design and function of the eye, debris collects in the corner of the eye and does not affect vision.

What causes eye discharge in cats?

Causes of pink discharge from the eyes in cats may include a blocked tear duct, excessive tearing, keratitis (inflammation of the cornea), conjunctivitis, blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelids), corneal ulcers, glaucoma, lens displacement, and uveitis (inflammation of the eyelids). ). ). of the iris and the iris in the eye's blood vessels).

:brown_circle: What are cats eyes?

Cats' eyes have what's called a tapetum lucidum, a layer of reflective cells behind the retina or fundus.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What causes a cat's eye to turn red?

A cat's eyes can turn red for a variety of reasons. Injuries, allergies, blockages, structural changes in the eyes, illness, viral infections, bacterial infections and irritants can all cause redness in a cat's eyes. The most common causes of red eyes in cats are:.

Why does my cat have a cloudy eye?

For example, conjunctivitis is usually caused by bacterial, viral or fungal infections, but it can develop in other ways, it can be caused by non-infectious problems due to hereditary factors, some breeds or allergies.

Why does my cat have a pink eye?

Conjunctivitis in cats usually results from a viral or bacterial infection and can occur at the same time as an upper respiratory infection. Another common eye problem is corneal ulcers.

Why is it important to know about cat eye problems?

Cat eye problems are one of the most common health problems in cats and can cause permanent damage in a relatively short time if left untreated. That's why it's so important to pay attention to any cat eye problem and to know how to identify the most common symptoms that can be alarming.

What does cat eye stone mean?

Cat's eye describes a polished cabochon gemstone that exhibits a narrow band of light directed across the width of the stone. This effect, known as the flicker or cat's eye effect, is caused by inclusions of fine and fine parallel mineral fibers in the gemstone that reflect light in a single band.

Can cats get styes?

Yes, cats can eat barley past the eyelid. Depending on their location, they can irritate the eyes or block the tear duct. They can irritate the eyes if placed in the wrong place.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is cats eye crystal?

A: A crystal is known as a cat's eye if it has a vertical glow that makes the stone look like a cat's eye.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Which is the best design for a cat tattoo?

Right now, the most popular cat tattoos for women are minimalist. They especially prefer the small models because they are quite beautiful. In addition to the design you choose for your tattoo, you have two options: realistic and tribal. It is generally believed that a tattoo reflects your personality.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is it possible to get a cat tattoo?

Unsurprisingly, cats are cute yet cheeky creatures. For a cat tattoo, you can use a variety of designs. Remember that in addition to the cute design, each tattoo has a deep meaning. Right now, the most popular cat tattoos for women are minimalist.

How many cat tattoos are there in the world?

59,314 cat tattoo stock photos, vectors, and illustrations are available royalty-free.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Who is the artist of the Rose cat tattoo?

Pink Cat Tattoo by Betty Rose Repin of Ellery Adams Love and cats are perfect together!

Why are your cats eyes suddenly cloudy and dark

Cloudy eyes can be a sign of several cat eye conditions. These include, but are not limited to: corneal ulcers, keratitis, cataracts, and glaucoma. Some diseases of the cornea and lens can cause the eyes to become cloudy. There are also secondary non-infectious causes, such as exposure to certain toxins or chemicals.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where do you find the cat's eye on the road?

On roads and highways, every (and sometimes two) white stripes that separate lanes are followed by a bright white cat's eye. On the side of the road, almost in the middle, a yellow cat's eye can be seen every 10 meters. A bright red cat's eye is placed on the side of the road every 10 meters.

How many cats eyes road stock photos are there?

9,661 Cat Eye Road stock photos, vectors and illustrations.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why do you need cat's eye road signs?

Small "cat's eye" road signs on the edge do wonders to help motorists, especially at night. Cat eye plugs must be bright enough to illuminate the street at night, and they must be durable enough to withstand the weather and the vehicles crossing them.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why are there green cat's eyes on the road?

Green cat eyes are used to warn motorists of approaching intersections. On very dangerous road sections, such as the single-lane sections of the N11, there are only a limited number of active cat eye feeding systems that emit white light.

Why does my kitten have cloudy eyes?

Upper respiratory infections can cause clouding of the lens in kittens. Because of their size and youth, kittens can be particularly prone to upper respiratory infections, which can cause eye irritation and discharge that can damage the cornea or surface.

What causes red discharge from cats eye?

Conjunctivitis is an infection caused by the herpes virus that can cause a red, green, yellow or brown discharge from the eyes of pets. This is accompanied by swelling of the eyes, as the pink part of the cat's eye becomes inflamed.

:brown_circle: What could cause a kitten to have a swollen eye?

Causes of Swollen Eyes in Cats Scratching Eye Allergy (Trauma) Foreign Object in Glaucoma.

What causes cloudiness in my cat' s eye treatment

Cloudy cat eye Overview Cloudiness or increased cloudiness of the eye is associated with decreased clarity of the cornea, fluid in the eye or lens. This change can be described as a "film" covering the cat's eye or as an increase in the blurry "whiteness" of the cat's eye.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why does my cat have redness in her eyes?

However, this is usually due to rubbing in the eyes, redness and more severe discomfort in the cat. Other common cat eye problems include irritation from allergies or various environmental factors, as well as more serious eye problems, such as cataracts or glaucoma. What Are the Causes of Cat Eye Problems?

What kind of eye problems do cats have?

Fortunately, cat eye problems are often obvious. A simple examination of your cat's eyes for irritation, redness, or strabismus can be a clear sign of a problem. But what are the most common vision problems in cats? One of the most common problems is pink eye, also known as pink eye.

What does it mean when your cat is squinting in one eye?

If the cat squints with one or both eyes, it could also indicate an infection. Even if there are no other symptoms. Finally, make sure the cat is scratching its eyes, which could indicate a serious problem.

What causes cloudiness in the front of the eye?

Corneal opacity, which can occur with corneal infections, corneal scarring, infiltrating corneal inflammation, corneal fatty degeneration or corneal edema (fluid retention).

Why does my cat's eyes turn a milky white?

Just like in humans, feline glaucoma is caused by excessive pressure on your cat's eyes. This can cause a cat's eyes to become cloudy over time. With advanced glaucoma, your cat's eyes may become cloudy blue or milky white.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why does my cat's eyes turn a coppery color?

If your cat's eyes turn copper brown, it could be a sign of a portosystemic liver shunt. These abnormal growths create a bypass pathway in your cat's gut that allows food and nutrients to bypass the liver during digestion.

:brown_circle: Why are the eyes of my cat blue?

A hazy shade of blue. Cat owners often worry that their cats will develop cataracts because the cat's eyes look cloudy. Most often, this bluish haze occurs in lens sclerosis, also known as nuclear sclerosis. This condition is the result of normal aging of the lens of the eye.

Why does my cat have a vision problem?

Cat eyes are also prone to traumatic trauma and possibly blind. Kern finds, for example, tears in the cornea (cuts on the outside of the eye), which are common.

Why are my cats pupils dilated most of the time?

Cats dilate their pupils to improve their vision. Large eyes allow cats to absorb more light, which is beneficial in low light conditions. Students also expand when cats are agitated, scared, or injured. This should not take more than a few hours. Permanent dilation of a cat's eyes can be a sign of pain, overstimulation, or age-related atrophy.

Why do cats have long pupils?

There are several reasons why your cat's eyes take on a round shape instead of their usual shape with a smaller slit. Obviously, just like human pupils, your cat's pupils are always responsive to light, meaning the pupils dilate in brighter light or lack of light.

Why does my cat have weird shaped pupils?

There is an optical condition that can cause keyhole or cat-eye pupils from birth. These changes in appearance are associated with the coloboma, which can affect the lens, iris, retina, or optic nerve. Eye disease can also affect the eyelids, but most often it affects the eye itself.

What causes enlarged pupils in cats?

Dilated pupils in cats, known as anisocoria, can have many different causes, including corneal damage, glaucoma, retinal disease, and spastic pupil syndrome. If your kitten's pupil is suddenly enlarged, see your vet immediately to reduce the risk of permanent visual impairment.

Why does my cat have one dilated eye?

The reason the eyes open is because your cat is actually blind. You can test this by placing obstacles in the hallway and seeing if they hit objects OR if their whiskers are pointing forward all the time so they can feel their way with their whiskers.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why do cats have slit-shaped eyes?

Your eyes have large lenses and a thin retina. But many nocturnal animals, for example, cats, do not lead a strict nocturnal lifestyle, they move day and night. They need a way to protect their delicate eyes from daylight, and open pupils provide that protection.

:brown_circle: Why does my cat have dilated pupils and dizziness

Certain medications (atropine, tropicamide, morphine, clonidine, amphetamine) and plants (such as catnip) can cause dilated pupils in cats. If your cat is on medication and has dilated pupils, consult your vet if this is a common side effect.

:brown_circle: Why does my cat's eyes have dilated pupils?

When a cat has large pupils, they dilate, which is known in science as mydriasis. Mydriasis is usually diagnosed only with acute or chronic dilated pupils in cats. Why does my cat have big eyes? It is important to note that pupil dilation can be caused by factors other than light exposure.

What should I do if my cat gets dizzy?

Treatment depends on the presence of underlying medical conditions or underlying causes. If the cause has not been determined, your vet will suggest supportive care that you can give your dizzy cat while it recovers. The good news is that most cases clear up quickly and cats recover without medication.

:brown_circle: What does it mean when your pupils are dilated?

The students control the amount of light that enters the eye by expanding (becoming big) and shrinking (becoming small / like a slit). Weak light: The pupil dilates in dim light to let in more light, or constricts (constricts) in bright light to reduce the amount of light.

What kind of pupils does a cat have?

So, in general, cats' pupils have three different shapes: 1. Vertical pupil: Constricts to prevent excessive exposure to light, which can be harmful to the eyes. 2 Elliptical pupil: partially dilated. Round pupil: This happens when a cat's pupil is fully dilated, especially in rooms or during low light periods.

Why does my cat have dilated pupils and red

Emotions: When a cat is angry or upset, the pupils constrict, when he is happy, anxious or afraid, the pupils dilate. Certain medications (atropine, tropicamide, morphine, clonidine, amphetamine) and plants (such as catnip) can cause dilated pupils in cats.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why does my cat have dilated pupils and vision

Cats dilate their pupils to improve their vision. Large eyes allow cats to absorb more light, which is beneficial in low light conditions. Students also expand when cats are agitated, scared, or injured. It should not take more than a few hours. Constant widening of a cat's eyes can be a sign of pain, overstimulation, or age-related atrophy.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does it mean when a cat's eyes are dilated?

When the cat comes out of hiding, its eyes should no longer be wide open. A stray cat with wide eyes constantly looks nervous. The cat is afraid of danger at every step. Health problems can follow long periods of stress and anxiety.

Why are the pupils of my cat's eyes different?

Anisocoria is a condition where the pupils of a cat's eyes differ in size, meaning one pupil is larger than the other.

Why do cats eyes go black in dim light?

In the light of the lamp, the pupils are narrow slits because they protect the sensitive retina from damage. Now turn off the lamp and watch your pupils dilate to accommodate the lower illumination. In very low light, the pupils fill your eyes, making them almost completely black.

What kind of cats eyes glow red at night?

Interestingly, some cats' eyes glow green instead of red, depending on the color of the cat's eye. The blue eyes of Siamese cats glow red, while gold and green eyes glow green at night. Did you like this article?

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why does my cat have dilated pupils and vomiting

Several toxins affect the nervous system and cause dilated pupils, including permethrin and some antidepressants. Most cats also show additional signs of toxicity, such as vomiting, tremors and irregular heartbeat. #6 Elevated Intraocular Pressure Elevated intraocular pressure can cause severe pain.

Why does my cat squint in the dark?

Once the iris degenerates, your cat can no longer contract its pupils. Iris atrophy is irreversible, but the cat will not suffer from it. However, it can become sensitive to bright light. The cat will squint and hide in dark corners, so provide an exit to a lighted area.

:brown_circle: Can cats control their pupils?

Cats can control the amount of light entering their eyes by narrowing their pupils into vertical slits. If the light is very strong, cats can protect their eyes by narrowing their pupils and limiting the amount of light entering their eyes.

Cats pupils dilated

Bilateral mydriasis (dilation of the pupils of both eyes) is a rare eye condition associated with several neurological disorders in cats. Although cases of feline dysautonomia are not as common in the UK as when they were first reported, cases of feline dysautonomia still occur in Europe and, less frequently, in the United States. Both the sympathetic and the parasympathetic part are affected.

Why are cats pupils small and big

The most common cause of different sized pupils in cats is anterior uveitis, an inflammation of the eye. The affected eye has the smallest pupil. Glaucoma is another common cause of pupil size differences in cats. Glaucoma is a condition in which pressure builds up in the eye.

Why do cats eyes stay dilated?

Medical explanations for enlarged eyes in cats include high blood pressure, Kay-Gaskell syndrome, or chronic pain caused by arthritis. Also, your cat may live in fear and in a state of infinite consciousness. This prevents the cat from relaxing and leads to behavioral problems.

Why are my cats eyes so big?

Cat eyes are enlarged for a variety of reasons. Why do cats have large pupils? A cat's eyes get bigger depending on his mood because when a cat is agitated, his eyes naturally get bigger. Just like in humans, the size of a cat's pupil is affected by light.

:brown_circle: How is the color of a cat's eye determined?

Like any other animal, the color of a cat's eye is determined by genetics. Different genes mean different amounts of melanin, an amino acid that controls pigments in the eyes, skin and hair. Melanin comes from melanocytes, the amount of which determines the color of the cat's eye. Feral cats in temperate regions, such as bobcats and bobcats, often have brown eyes.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What does it mean when a cat's eyes are narrowed?

Anger can also cause the cat's pupils to constrict in crevices, usually accompanied by growls or hisses. If the cat's pupils are constricted and the eyes are narrowed, this is a sign of aggression. Strabismus helps protect the eyes from the opponent's legs.

:brown_circle: How does anisocoria affect a cat's eye size?

The pupil constricts or dilates (enlarges) depending on the amount of light entering the eyes, and both pupils usually enlarge in dim light and narrow in bright light. Anisocoria is a condition where the two pupils of a cat's eye differ in size, meaning one pupil is larger than the other.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why are cats pupils small and slow

If the anisocoria worsens when the cat is in a dark or low-light environment, the problem is usually a smaller pupil. In the dark, the pupil's natural response is to increase its diameter so that more light enters the eyes.

Why are the pupils of my Cat different?

Brain damage, optic nerve damage, eye inflammation and spastic pupil syndrome can also contribute to the development of feline pupils of different sizes. After considering the two basic shapes of the cat's pupil and what they can convey, you can move on to reshaping the cat's eye.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why do cats eyes dilate all the time?

Students also expand when cats are agitated, scared, or injured. This should not take more than a few hours. Constant widening of a cat's eyes can be a sign of pain, overstimulation, or age-related atrophy. A wide variety of health problems have been associated with dilated pupils, including feline leukemia, toxicity, decreased autonomy and tumors.

What causes a feline's pupils to widen or shrink?

Your pupils contract in bright light and need to dilate or dilate when there is a lack of light. This is a perfectly normal biological response, although other factors can affect your cat's pupils.

Why is my cats eye red and swollen?

Tear production is a common symptom of this condition. If your cat's eyes are swollen, red, or sensitive to light, your cat may have conjunctivitis. Conjunctivitis is caused by several viruses. But the main culprit in most cases is the herpes virus.

:brown_circle: Why does my kitten have eye boogers?

Over time, some of the water evaporates. This leads to the formation of dry clumps of mucus and fat near the eye. This so-called mucus develops periodically in all cats, dogs and humans. People just wipe them out of sight. Since cats and dogs don't have hands, they accumulate dry and oily mucus.

Why is my kitten sneezing and has watery eyes?

The most common cause of sneezing and watery eyes in cats is an allergic reaction, which can be triggered by various environmental irritants. Dust mites, pollen, herbs or chemicals are just some of the possible allergens.

Young cat cloudy eye color darker

Iris melanosis is a darkening of the cat's iris caused by the overgrowth of cells that produce a brown pigment called melanin. Iris melanosis can start with a dark or focal spot, or with multiple spots. A spot with flat uneven pigmentation can be called.

Why do some cats have darker eyes than others?

A general rule of thumb in cat eye color genetics is that the fewer melanocytes a cat has, the lighter the eye color will be and the darker and deeper it will be. From the colors that represent the least pigmented cells, to the colors that allow for variations and shades, the basic color scheme is as follows:.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What causes a cat to have cloudy eye?

There are several causes of cloudy eyes, including cataracts, glaucoma, trauma, nuclear sclerosis, and other causes. for other symptoms.

What does it mean when your cat's eyes turn brown?

The color of the cat's eyes as an indicator of serious illness. If your cat's eyes suddenly turn dark yellow or unusually brown, your cat may have a more serious health problem. These color changes often indicate a buildup of red blood cells in the eyeball.

What does it mean when a cat has yellow eyes?

Cats with yellow or orange eyes Yellow or gold eyes are associated with cunning and the supernatural. Black cats seem to be more associated with this eye color. Traditionally, yellow or gold eyes are associated with the ability to change shape.

Cat cloudy eye red

The obvious first symptoms of glaucoma are usually not cloudy eyes but uveitis. This means that the cat will develop redness and pain in the eyes, as well as increased sensitivity to light.

What does it mean when your cat's eye is cloudy?

Elucidation of the medical history (medical history) and physical examination are very important. The obvious first symptoms of glaucoma are usually not cloudy eyes, but uveitis. This means that the cat will develop redness and pain in the eyes, as well as increased sensitivity to light.

What are the symptoms of glaucoma in cats?

Signs and Symptoms: Cats with glaucoma generally show signs of severe pain, which may include rubbing the eyes and blinking, turning away from people, meowing or howling. The eyes may appear cloudy, watery, or red.

Cat cloudy eye turn yellow

If you notice that your cat's eyes are suddenly watery with colorless or even yellow or green discharge, you can be sure that your cat has a virus or bacteria that needs urgent treatment to avoid complications.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why does my cat have so many eye boogers?

This means they are more prone to snot than other cats. This is due to the formation of the skull, which relieves the blocked nasal passages. This cold comes from the tear ducts and often stays on the fur in front of the eyes before drying out.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why does my cat have Goopy eyes?

Clear eye discharge can indicate dehydration, poor care, or an eye infection. Older cats who lose their appetite and weight often suffer from an organic condition such as the kidney, heart or liver.

:brown_circle: Why does my cat have a ■■■■■■ discharge?

Causes of Vaginal Discharge in Cats. Vaginal discharge is normal right after birth (after birth). If the queen's placenta does not recede after birth, a persistent and sometimes ■■■■■■ watery discharge may occur. Any discharge that occurs during pregnancy may be abnormal.

Why would a cat have a watery eye?

Sometimes these watery cat eyes can be due to the shape of your face and eyes. Brachycephalic (or flat-faced) cats often have watery eyes. When a cat has a flat muzzle, a small nose and large round eyes, tears flow from the eye rims.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Cat keratitis

Feline keratitis is a chronic inflammatory disease of the cornea of ​​the cat's eye. This condition is common in cats four years old and younger. If you suspect your cat has keratitis, you've come to the right place!

:brown_circle: Can cats get conjunctivitis or pink eye?

Cats and kittens can get an eye infection called conjunctivitis. In humans, this condition is commonly known as conjunctivitis and has many causes. In cats, it is often caused by viruses such as the feline viral rhinotracheitis virus, a herpes virus that only cats can get.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Do cats cause pink eye?

Conjunctivitis in cats can be caused by something as small as a foreign object in the eye, or by something as serious as a weakened immune system due to the feline leukemia virus.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is it cats eye infection?

Feline conjunctivitis, or feline conjunctivitis, is inflammation of the inner eyelids. It could be an infection or something related to your cat. The conjunctiva contains antibodies that fight infection and lubricate the eyeball.

Can keratitis be contagious?

Non-infectious keratitis is not contagious. These cases do not become contagious until an infection develops. Any suspicious symptoms of keratitis should be investigated immediately.

Cat cloudy eye infection

A cloudy eye could be feline herpes, but it could also be a kitten eye injury. Since it didn't appear to make your cat sick (as it wasn't mentioned), wonder if she really had an eye injury that resulted in scar tissue and darkening of the eye.

:brown_circle: What are common eye infections for cats?

Chlamydia, a bacterial infection, is one of the most common types of eye infections in cats. Chlamydia makes the eyes red, sore, swollen and shiny. Other symptoms of this condition include a high fever, runny nose, and lethargy.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What do eye infections look like in cats?

Cat parents may notice a number of symptoms that indicate an eye infection, including: The whites of the eyes may turn red. There may be light to yellow or even green discharge from the eyes. The third eyelid may protrude and cover part of the irritated eye. Your cat may have other clinical signs similar to upper respiratory infections, such as sneezing or a runny nose.

What causes cloudy eyes in cats and dogs?

Another problem is the opacity of the eyes. This is usually due to one of four reasons: keratitis, glaucoma, cataracts, or corneal damage. Whatever the cause, blurred eyes should be taken very seriously. Make an appointment with your vet.

What does it mean when your cat's eyes turn yellow?

Cats with uveitis often develop unusually yellow or orange-red eyes. The color of a cat's eyes indicates a serious medical condition. If your cat's eyes suddenly turn dark yellow or unusually brown, your cat may have a more serious health problem.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What should I do if my cat's eye color has changed?

Some cat breed standards require a specific eye color, for example Russian Blues must have green eyes, while Siamese cats must have blue eyes. If your cat is an adult and his eye color changes suddenly or without warning, it could be a sign of a serious health problem. Consult your veterinarian immediately.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I tell if my cat has eye problems?

Because cats are not always open about their health issues and can behave more or less normally even when they are not very comfortable, it is necessary to look for behavioral changes that may indicate problems. Fortunately, cat eye problems are often obvious.

cat cloudy eye