Cartilage Piercing Bleeding After Changing Earring

Why does my helical piercing bleed after changing my earrings? 3

I had a hole in the helix 4 months ago and the man at the store said I could change my earrings 46 months after the piercing. Two days ago I changed my earrings for my nails. When I woke up this morning there was a little bit of bleeding from the piercing so I tried to put on another earring but it was bleeding more than that. I have a horse now but it is a little irritated and swollen. I don't know if it's affected now. what I have to do ?

The healing time for piercing varies. It all depends on the person's general anatomy, including immunity, healing time, cell forgiveness, healing, etc.) You may be removing jewelry from your body too soon.

And did you ■■■■■■■■■ it? If your partner uses it, you'll want your hole closed. Piercing is a completely illegal form of piercing of any kind. They are more likely to have complications and many other problems. You still need to make sure that the site is sterile and that you do not reuse needles, jewelry or anything else. Piercing can be done with a needle pierced by a professional.

In general, it is common to change jewelry when touching or moving your hole. Pain means that the dirt around the essence that pierced it heals. You should never touch your new hole without sterile hands. Do not wash the piercing with pxide or alcohol, as this will dry out the hole too much and prolong the healing and potentially damage your ear. Salty or saline solutions can also be used. Don't choose your own chips! No no no no no! If it has not been cleaned with your cloth or solution, leave it. If your chips are green or yellow, it is a sign of infection. You should check with your local salon.

You should not change jewelry after bleeding. Are you sure you are not pulling your hole? Often the size of the drill varies depending on the piercer, but usually 14 grams of needles are used. Leave the piercing alone and let it heal with new jewelry, you do not want to risk further complications or infection (unless they are already there).

There is so much to learn about caring for new holes, we've made them for you, we need to let you know everything I've just said. If it still doesn't answer your question, we'll be happy to provide more information.