Cartilage Earring Sizes

Cartilage Earring Sizes

w Do I know the size of my cartilage piercing? 3

I have a needle piercing cartilage in a tattoo parlor. I'm not asking what size needle to use and I really want to know what size earring to use. I saw it on the internet and there are all sorts of different sizes. I'm looking at the size of the bar that's in my ear right now. These are significantly thicker than normal earrings, but they are not heavier. I know that if you don't pierce and don't wear it properly, you can wear regular earrings, but I used a needle. I don't want to extend the file, when I can take off the earring (November) I will go back to the piercer and ask him to take it off and help me keep the earring on my scissors. I'd love to hear from you, thanks Elix

update

Well, thanks guys, I think I'll go to her piercer again in November and then I'll ask her

That's probably 16 grams. You can also wear full size earrings if you want, it will only annoy the piercing. If you want to wear 16 gram earrings, you can go back to piercing and the earrings can be pulled for you. However, if you don't want thicker earrings, wear larger earrings and the file will shrink to the size of the earring you are wearing. I'll give you a link to the good and the bad. OK I (:

Shortcut:

Normal earrings weigh 18 grams. Therefore, most cartilage weighs 18 grams. I think when I made my first cartilage it weighed 16 grams. When I did my two drills, they weighed 18 grams. I didn't ask about my first cartilage gauge because I didn't know it at the time. But when I put on the ring I made, it was a little tighter than my earrings. So I think it's 16 grams. So I said, I think most people would be hitting 16G while singing with a needle. But if I do this with one, it will be 18 grams. And if so, ask your piercer what size jewelry to wear. Each one must be 18 g. And I don't know where you can find 20 GRSS besides online. The material I live in has large holes in it called Got Piercings. Maybe they have a website where you can place an order? I am sure you will get what you want.

Cartilage Earring Sizes

Cartilage Earring Sizes

Usually size 14 or 16. Do you have any other holes that you know about? You can put them together and see if they are small or small. Then you can determine the size. Vs.:

Call the website and ask about the size of the helical hole that is usually drilled. And yes, it would be great to visit Pierce in November and change that.

Cartilage Earring Sizes

Cartilage Earring Sizes

An image will help, but there are graphics to compare it to many tattoo / piercing sites.

But the standard SP piercing size will be 14. (18 in mall or somewhere with a)

I suggest you have 16 grams or 14 g but if you want to change then ask your driller how big it is and he will tell you.

Cartilage Earring Sizes