Carne Apache

Carne Apache

There's a Mexican dish called Beef Apache and I'm trying to figure out why it's called that.

I've never heard of it. Maybe a restaurant manager or chef came up with an attractive name for a menu, as is often the case.

Well, Apache in Spanish has the same meaning as in English. The word actually comes from Mexican Spanish, probably from Zzoi Apache, which literally means. Mexicans use the term to describe ethabasic in the southwestern United States.

I agree that some chefs add names to recipes and that doesn't make sense. This may indicate that Apache eats food prepared in this way, but I doubt it is ground beef and I have not seen many oranges grown in the southwest (and live in the same place). Am) So it feels good to never make it.

Michael's answer is very poetic, but my guess is that it only points to the fact that the Apache are poisonous and live in deserts, so they often don't have wood or wood to cook their meat. Is. Urs or Ulus cooked its meat, placing it between the CSR and the saddle would be like the name of a steak.

Carne Apache

Carne Apache

Apache Indians are not really indigenous in the traditional sense. They are a mixture of many different tribes, mostly criminals, who do not fit into their tribal society. The Apache roamed the land, looting and plundering not only the people but most of the other local tribes as well.

The many ingredients in your dish can refer to a mixture of types found in a unit (or, in your case, a dish).

Of course, I understand that meat means only meat ... because you said you were infected with seaweed ... I think this raw meat is chemically cooked by mixing highly acidic foods. .. It would be a great name with a mixture of very sour Apache (wild man).

Carne Apache