Carmen Electra Marriages

Carmen Electra Marriages

How long have Carman Electra and Dennis been married?

Nine daysWho married Dennis Rodman in Las Vegas?

Carmen ElektraDo you also know that Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra are still married?

She followed the life of Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro through the events leading up to their traditional wedding culminating in the wedding ceremony and reception. The couple divorced on July 18, 2006, and Electra filed for divorce on August 10, 2006.

People also ask who is Carmen Electra married to now?

Dave Navarro M. 2003-2007 Dennis Rodman M.

1998-1999What happened to Carmen Electra?

DaElectra was a rising star in Hollywood, now she is an entrepreneur and has launched her own underwear line. Carmen Electra’s husband was former NBA star Dennis Rodman, whom she married in a ceremony in Las Vegas in 2018. The couple had a brief marriage and ended a year later. It happened so fast.

How Much Is Dennis Rodman Worth?

Dennis Rodman Net Worth, Career Income, and Salary: Dennis Rodman is a retired American professional basketball player, actor and political diplomat with a net worth of $ 500,000.

Who Discovered Carmen Elektra?

Carmen started out as a singer. While leading a rock band in Los Angeles, she was discovered by Prince and signed a record deal and a supporting act on her Diamonds and Pearls tour in 1992.

Where’s Dennis Rodman?

Dennis Keith Rodman (born May 13, 1961) is a retired American basketball player who has played for the Detroit Pistons, San Antonio Spurs, Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks within the National Basketball Association (NBA). Dennis Rodmann. Personal Information South Oak Cliff High School (Dallas, Texas)

When did Dennis Rodman get married?

May 13, 2003 (Michelle Moyer) November 14, 1998 (Carmen Electra) September 28, 1992 (Annie Bakes)

Why did Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro divorce?

The website also reports that the promising star relationship with guitarist Janes Addiction led to the end of her marriage. Her first husband allegedly claimed that [name changed] she was having an affair with Dave Navarro which led to the end of her marriage to Carmen Electra.

Carmen Electra has a child?

Carmen Electra on children. Actress Carmen Electra talked about her about her desire to have children. According to People magazine, the 36-year-old star said: I hope to become a mom someday, but I’m in no rush to become one.

Who is Carmen Electra’s ex-husband?

Dave Navarro 2003-2007 Dennis Rodman 1998-1999 Carmen Electra C?

“Last year you announced that you have incurable hepatitis C. Now I’m just wondering what I can do,” Anderson says. But I have minimal liver damage. I will not collapse. He later spends time with Carmen Electra and they discuss how their marriage fell apart.

In which season did Carmen Electra join Baywatch?

Electra started at Baywatch in 1997 and ended in 2001.

What is Carmen Electra called?

Tara Leigh Patrick

When Was Carmen Electra Born?

April 20, 1972 (age 47)

Is Dave Navarro married?

Carmen Elektra M. 2003-2007 Rhian Gittins M. 1994-1994 Tania Goddard M. 1990-1992

Is Carmen Electra still hot?

Yes, it is true that you or I know what Carmen Electra is doing these days, as far as we know, Electra is known for three things: being in Baywatch, being married to Dave Navarro and, oh, super sexy. And even at 45, Electra still reminds us that she still looks good.

Who is Dave Navarro with?

Andrea Tantaros

Carmen Electra Marriages