Capricorn And Pisces Friendship

Corn and Main's best friend? 3

Hi everyone I wonder, are the corn and fish well? My new best friend is like the only fish I've ever met. I also have a Taurus and another best friend Corn. (These are the people). But lately my best friend Aries was yelling at me, and okay, I don't talk to him anymore and he thinks he's okay ... _ if you want to answer that question, please Please ... (link is below) but anyway I want to know a little bit about fish for this question :) Thanks.

(Another question)

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. He and I kept in touch until I moved.

Corn

My best friend in the world is Caorn and I am Pisces. We have been friends for over 10 years. In fact, some of my closest friends are Caorns. We can use a back design that we can both use. Also, my best friend Caorn can help me understand the reality of the situation which can cause me to react emotionally too much. In fact, I wonder if if it's serious, he'll go crazy and weigh his reaction if I ask myself if I'm overreacting. My boyfriend, on the other hand, doesn't feel the need to be harsh on me and talk to me about his weaknesses, which most people don't realize.

This is a great friendship meeting. Most of the signs that occur in two cycles. We have a lot in common, but we are so different that we don't get bored or dizzy.

When capital letters and fish meet.

My 12 year old best friend is a Caorn. I love him so much that we never fight or argue, even though he's stale at times, but he basically makes up for everything I've lost. He is helpless and can condemn liars and this is his for me, I will always ask him for advice when I have to sit down.

He likes me to see things realistically because I'm mesh and I think I miss him.

The hat is a loyal friend and will remain your friend forever, no matter what.

I'm Caorn and my best friend is Pisces.

Hahaha i'm a good friend of corney but i only see her on sunday

And they rarely fight ... in fact they never fight,

But we have been friends for 2-3 years, he is great.

Lol like friends