Cantrac Navy

Cantrac Navy

What is a Navy PQS?

The PQS program is a way to qualify for the fulfillment of assigned tasks. A Personnel Qualification Standard (NQP) is a written list of the knowledge and skills you need to possess: qualify for a specific guard post, repair a specific equipment or system, or act as a member of a team in a unit assigned.

If so, where can I find my Navy PQS?

A: The Navy Personnel Qualification Standards (PQS) are available on My Navy Portal (MNP) and can be viewed at https://www.mnp.navy.mil. In the top menu under Careers and life events> Education, educational qualifications, click Qualifications> Employee qualification standards in the left menu.

And what is CeTAS?

The Navy’s Corporate Enterprise Training Activity Resource System (CeTARS) is the authoritative management system for student training for crew, personnel, training and education (MPTE) and serves as a data source for all information statistics on naval training and aspects of student management.

With that in mind, what is Navy Cantrac?

Navy Training Course Catalog (CANTRAC) CANTRAC is a NAVEDTRA publication that contains information on all Navy training courses. CANTRAC is also a derivative of the CeTAS online database.

What is the maritime qualification?

Qualification: The candidate must have passed a 10 + 2 qualification exam in mathematics and physics as well as at least one of the following subjects in chemistry / biology / computer science. Age limit: Candidates must have been born between February 1, 1998 and January 31, 2002, i.e. between 16 and 20 years of age.

What program offers on-demand training to help sailors improve their reading and math skills?

OASC can help improve basic math, reading comprehension and vocabulary. College Placement Skills Training (CPST): Prepare for entrance exams with interactive games and activities.

How can I study for the Navy?

To access NeL from a link on the My Navy (MNP) portal my.navy.mil, select the Professional Resources drop-down menu, then select Nautical Courses to Learn Online Courses. For more information on the Marina, see the Marina section. To learn more about the benefits of military training, visit the Training section.

How do I sign up for Navy e-learning?

Cantrac Navy