Canon 550d

Canon 550d

Does the Canon 550D have wireless? No, the Canon EOS 550D does not have WiFi. Read his extensive Canon 550D review.

Is Canon 550D the same model as Rebel T2i?

Canon EOS 550D is also known as Rebel T2i and Kiss X4 Digital. The same camera is sold under different names for each market. According to Wikipedia, these are the EOS Kiss X4 in Japan and the EOS Rebel T2i in North America. see dpreview and wikipedia.

Does the Canon 550D have touch screen?

No, the Canon EOS 550D does not have a touchscreen. Read his extensive Canon 550D review. You may also be interested in: Best Touchscreen Cameras Best Touchscreen DSLR Cameras Best Canon Touchscreen DSLR Cameras.

Does the Canon 550D have image stabilization?

No, the Canon EOS 550D does not have image stabilization. Read his extensive Canon 550D review. You may also be interested in: The Best Image Stabilization Cameras.

Canon eos rebel t3i

Is the Canon 550D a sensor based camera?

The Canon 550D does not have a sensor-based image stabilization system, but 112 of these lenses are already equipped with optical image stabilization. There are also 88 waterproof lenses for the 550D, but keep in mind that the 550D housing is not weatherproof. Here are some of the most popular Canon 550D lenses for camera selection:

Can a Canon 550D have a wireless flash?

Come on, the Canon 550d just doesn't have a wireless flash KIT. If you want a wireless connection, you'll have to buy the cheap CATUS (PT04) on eBay or the slimmer but more expensive Canon ST controller. Canon 550d cannot send wireless flash signal to 580ex II.

Can a Canon EOS 550D be tethered to an Android phone?

The Case Air wireless connectivity system is ideal for connecting select Canon and Nikon cameras to iOS or Android devices via the Air Remote mobile app. The technology supports breakdown distances of up to 100 feet. The Air Remote with Canon EOS 550D mobile app supports:

Is the case Air app compatible with Canon EOS 550D?

Air Direct and Case Air are compatible with the Air Remote app, which is available for free on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. The Air Remote mobile app is a wireless camera remote that works with Air Direct and Case Air wireless systems. Canon EOS 550D Compatible Connection Sharing Software.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Does the canon 550d have wireless charger

No, the Canon EOS 550D does not have WiFi. Read his extensive Canon 550D review. You may also be interested in: The Best Wireless Cameras.

What kind of camera is the Canon 550D?

Canon EOS 550D (European EOS Rebel T2i) 18MP CMOS APSC SLR digital with LCD and EFS 1855mm is a lens (body and lens made in Japan) with 5 stars 8.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What was the DxOMark score for the Canon 550D?

DxOMark is a test that scientifically evaluates the image quality of the camera sensors. The Canon 550D sensor has been tested by the DxO Mark and has an overall rating of 66 for image quality. Details of their review of the Canon 550D can be found here. Let's take a look at how the Canon 550D's APSC sensor size compares to other standard sensor sizes.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the best Canon digital camera?

When money is no object, the EOS 5D Mark IV is the best Canon camera money can buy. It combines high resolution, high performance and good low-light image quality to make it a powerful, all-round winning camera. But for a professional model, this is probably overkill (and expensive) for many photographers.

:brown_circle: What is the best lens for a Canon EOS 550D?

* The best lenses for the 550D? Canon 550D Canon EFS 55 250 IS (telephoto zoom) Canon EFS 60mm macro USM (close up macro) Canon EF 1740mm L USM (wide angle) Canon EF 50mm II (standard).

:brown_circle: Can a Canon 550D Flash work with a 580EX II?

Canon 550d cannot send wireless flash signal to 580ex II. Says you need to buy 2 SEPARATE FLASHES: Canon 580ex II by connecting the flash to your Canon T2i so it can send a wireless signal.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the competitors of the Nikon 550D?

Shortly before the 550D's retirement in 2012, the 550D's main competitors were the Nikon D3200 and D5100 (which replaced the D3100 and D5000 respectively), the Pentax Kr (which replaced the Kx), and the Sony Alpha 57, one of the SLT cameras. businesses. (As a replacement for the Nikon D90, the D7000 ranks higher than the 550D).

How does dual layer sensor work on Canon EOS 550D?

The EOS 550D counters this with a dual-layer sensor that has one layer that is sensitive to red and green light and another layer that is sensitive to blue and green light. The measurement algorithm then compares the levels of the two layers and adjusts the meter reading accordingly.

Which is better EOS 550D or EOS 7D?

In keeping with the generally higher specification, the EOS 550D records Full HD video (1920 x 1080) in the frame rate range (30, 25 and 20) and is therefore compatible with the EOS 7D.. Plus, you get full creative control (over aperture and shutter speed) and can prioritize highlighting movies regardless of the settings used for photos.

What kind of battery does the Canon 550D take?

What kind of battery does the Canon 550D need? Canon EOS 550D is a digital SLR camera with a lens and a sensor. It is powered by a Canon LPE8 lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Lithium-ion batteries have a high energy density and low self-discharge and are used in many portable electronic devices today.

:brown_circle: What is the pixel density of the Canon 550D?

The Canon 550D has a pixel density of MP/cm². These numbers are important when assessing the overall quality of a digital camera. In general, the larger (and newer) the sensor, pixel size and area of ​​the photo, and the lower the pixel density, the better the camera.

Is the Canon T2i compatible with magic lantern?

Canon T2i is compatible with Magic Lantern firmware. The British photography magazine was impressed with the 550D and said the EOS 550D would be a nice complement to the 7D at half the price.

Is canon 550d the same model as rebel t2i tv

Canon EOS 550D is also known as Rebel T2i and Kiss X4 Digital. The same camera is sold under different names for each market. According to Wikipedia, these are the EOS Kiss X4 in Japan and the EOS Rebel T2i in North America.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: When did the Canon EOS 550D come out?

Canon EOS550D. The Canon EOS 550D is a one-megapixel digital SLR camera announced by Canon on February 8, 2010. It will be available in US stores from February 24, 2010 and early March. It is known as the EOS Kiss X4 in Japan and the EOS Rebel T2i in the United States.

:brown_circle: Is the Canon EOS 550D a monopoly camera?

Canon, like all manufacturers, not only has no monopoly, but also faces a tough battle to differentiate its products from its many competitors. That's why Canon gave it their all with the EOS 550D and released the most advanced Rebel we've ever seen.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is the Canon EOS 550D a good camera?

Canon EOS 550D (Rebel T2i / Kiss X4 Digital) Detailed review. The Canon EOS 550D is difficult to classify. Purposely aimed at first-time buyers and DSLR enthusiasts, it offers a lot more technology and at a higher price point than you'd expect from an industry-specific camera.

Is the Canon 550D a full HD camera?

Full HD Movie Mode In keeping with the general increase in specifications, the EOS 550D can record Full HD movies (1920 x 1080) at a frame rate range (30, 25 and 20) equivalent to the EOS 7D.

What's the difference between the EOS 500D and 550D?

Build quality aside (which is nearly identical to the EOS 500D), the 550D has more in common with the EOS 7D Prosumer and is arguably even more confusing as it outperforms the EOS 50D in many ways.

Is canon 550d the same model as rebel t2i 2

Canon EOS 550D is also known as Rebel T2i and Kiss X4 Digital. The same camera is sold under different names for each market. According to Wikipedia, these are the EOS Kiss X4 in Japan and the EOS Rebel T2i in North America. Thanks for your comment on Photo Stack Exchange!

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is canon 550d the same model as rebel t2i video

The EOS 550D / Rebel T2i will be Canon's latest DSLR for HD video recording and, after the somewhat limited capabilities of the previous 500D / T1i, the company is struggling to impress with the new model. In fact, the EOS 550D / T2i offers the same video capabilities as the high-end EOS 7D.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Which is the best series of Canon DSLRs?

The Canon EOS Rebel series (known as EOS Kiss in Japan / EOS XXXD in other regions) is the world's best-selling DSLR line and is the ideal starting point for many ■■■■■■■ photographers. Below you can see the latest models in this range and how their main features have changed with each new version.

Does the canon 550d have touch screen camera

A distinguishing feature of the two cameras is the tactile sensitivity of the rear window. The 850D has a touchscreen and the 550D has a regular panel. Touch controls can be especially useful for adjusting the focus point, for example. The 850D has a flip-up screen that can be tilted forward.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How big is the sensor on the Samsung 550D?

This is the actual size of the 550D sensor: x mm. The sensor has a surface area of ​​mm². There are approximately 18,000,000 pages of photos (pixels) in this area. The pixel size, which is a measure of the distance between pixels, is µm. Pixel size specifies the distance between the center of one pixel (photosite) and the center of the next.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Does the canon 550d have touch screen driver

Introducing the Canon 550D First introduced in April 2010, the Canon EOS 550D is an entry-level DSLR camera with an APSC (xmm) sized CMOS sensor and a Canon EF/EFS lens mount. The 550D is also sold as the EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4 in some countries. Canon replaced the old Canon 500D with this model, and then the 550D was replaced by the Canon 600D.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Does the canon 550d have touch screen software

The 850D has a touchscreen, while the 550D has a normal panel. Touch controls can be especially useful for adjusting the focus point, for example. The 850D has a flip-up screen that can be tilted forward. This feature is appreciated by vloggers and photographers interested in selfies.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is the Canon EOS 550D compatible with EF lenses?

Like all Canon APSC DSLR cameras, the EOS 550D/T2i is compatible with the manufacturer's full range of lenses, including EF and EFS lenses. When changing lenses, EF lenses must align with the red dot on the lens barrel and EFS lenses must align with the white mark.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Which is faster EOS 500D or Canon 7D?

In burst mode, the camera can shoot frames per second for up to 34 large high-resolution JPEG files or 6 RAW files. This is slightly faster than the EOS 500D, but much slower than the 7D's 8fps, which is not surprising given that the 7D has two Digic-4 processors, while the 550D/T2i has only one.

Does the canon 550d have image stabilization camera

The Canon 550D does not have a sensor-based image stabilization system, but 113 of these lenses are already equipped with optical image stabilization. Weatherproof lenses for the Canon 550D There are 91 weatherproof lenses for the Canon 550D, but please note: the 550D body is not weatherproof.

Which is the successor to the EOS 500D?

In Japan it is known as EOS Kiss X4 and in the United States as EOS Rebel T2i. It belongs to Canon's entry into the mid-range DSLR series and is the successor to the EOS 500D.

:brown_circle: Canon 550d release date

The Canon EOS 550D is a one-megapixel digital SLR camera announced by Canon on February 8, 2010. It will be available in US stores from February 24, 2010 and early March. It is known as the EOS Kiss X4 in Japan and the EOS Rebel T2i in the United States.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is the Canon 550D a SDXC memory card?

A first for Canon, the 550D adds a movie framing feature that records "640 x 4890 pixels" with a central sensor area, for an effective magnification of "about seven times," according to the company. The 550D is also Canon's first digital SLR to support SDXC memory cards.

Is the Canon 550D a good sports camera?

The Canon 550D scored 72 points in sports photography, making it a GOOD candidate for sports photography. If you're looking for a camera more suited to sports photography, they recommend checking out their list of the 10 best DSLRs for sports photography.