Candy Thermometer Michaels

Where can I buy a thermometer to make artificial sweeteners and flavors?

Every department store or can store should have a thermometer. For examples, see Wilton's section on Michaels.

Give a little help in need.

Michael Candy Thermometer

This page can help you.

Come back:

Where can I buy a thermometer to make artificial sweeteners and flavors?

Where can I buy a sugar thermometer? Safeway or Michael sold it? And where can I buy perfume? I don't mean vanilla or almonds, I mean real flavors like cherries or raspberries. I finally. What is a soft step or a hard step? What is the temperature ...

You can buy them at most local supermarkets and department stores or at restaurant supply stores. It's too long. They also serve as a good frying thermometer, usually exceeding 350.

When the sugar syrup boils, the water boils, the concentration of sugar increases and the temperature rises. Sugar syrup that reaches warm temperatures shows what the syrup looks like when it cools down. In fact, at each temperature level it is named below.

For example, at 235 ° F, the syrup is in the "softball" phase. This means that if you put a barrel in cold water to cool it, it will produce a gun ball.

Most candy recipes require you to cook a sugar mixture until you reach one of the following steps. For best results and accuracy, we recommend using candy thermometers and cold water tests. It is also a good idea to test the thermometer battery in boiling water. At sea level, it should be 212 ° F. If it shows 5 or less, make the necessary adjustments to cook the caramel syrup.

The hardest stage is the highest temperature you can see in a candy recipe. At this temperature, the syrup contains almost no water. Add a little liquid syrup to the cold water and it will form hard, easily broken stains that break when you twist them. Caution: To avoid burns, let the syrup cool for a while in cold water, remove it.

Difficult stage

300 ° FÂ

Sugar concentration: 99

Wilton Candy Thermometer

With the help of icing, make sure you make a layer of CB cream icing to keep the cake smooth for your frosting or hobby top layer, cut your cake into whatever shape and size you want. , Then make a super frosting layer. Smooth and refrigerate for final. Coverage make it so much easier!

Try it out here: