Candy Crush Troubleshooting

How do I report a problem with Candy Crush?

If you have a problem with any of the Candy Crush sagas, please call our expert technicians at +1 800 811 044.

Is there a problem with Candy Crush Saga today too?

Candy Crush Saga crashes frequently on iOS and Android as more and more people play on mobile devices via an app. The main problems with Candy Crush are in-app purchases, levels not loading correctly, crash problems.

How can I restore Candy Crush to my new Android phone?

Through Facebook and Kingdom

1. Launch Candy Crush on your old phone.
  2. Save your game progress and log into Kingdom or Facebook. This way you will keep your progress in sync with the game servers.
  3. Install Candy Crush on the new phone.
  4. Launch the game on the new device.
  5. Log into your account or Facebook.

Is there a bug in Candy Crush too?

Sugar Crush Error In Candy Order levels, after the order is completed, Sugar Crush will activate even if your score is not enough for a star. This can be achieved with boosters or if the level requires the combination of colored ■■■■ + striped candy (which only gives a few points).

How to beat Candy Crush Saga?

Candy Crush Saga Tips and Tricks

1. Start by mashing the candies below.
  2. Don’t blindly follow the tips.
  3. If possible, try to anticipate.
  4. Learn how to make and use specialty candies.
  5. Look for combinations and use the best ones.
  6. Use and make striped candy the right way.
  7. Prioritize specific threats at each level.

What happened to the Candy Crush piggy bank?

The piggy bank has disappeared from the game, you previously reduced it from 60 to 30 and now it’s completely gone. They encourage us to play less.

Why did Candy Crush stop working?

Clear the buffer in the settings and wait for normal use. Reinstall app: If an Android app doesn’t work or can’t connect to Facebook, a simple solution is to uninstall it from Google Play and reinstall it. Do the same action with Facebook and connect the game to Facebook before playing it again.

Having trouble connecting Candy Crush to Facebook?

Note: There is a known issue with the Candy Crush app connecting to your Facebook account that has been bothering users for years. This problem is sometimes corrected by developers only to recur later.

How to update Candy Crush on Facebook?

Click on the official Candy Crush Saga app and you will be taken to the app details page. If you need to update the app, you will see an UPDATE button. Just click UPDATE from there and you will be updated to the latest version of the Candy Crush Saga game.

How many levels does Candy Crush have?

Level. Candy Crush Saga currently has 6185 levels in 413 episodes in the HTML5 version (90 additional levels in the Windows 10 app version). The Flash version now has 2,825 levels and 189 episodes.

Where is the candy calendar in Candy Crush?

Treats Calendar is a feature currently available in mobile versions of Candy Crush Saga. It is located above the daily booster wheel. By looking at the current icon and clicking on it, the player must return the next day to win the prizes on the booster calendar (usually boosters or gold bars).

How do you publish Candy Crush?

Step by Step Open the App Store. Tap the App Store icon on iOS and the Play Store icon on Android. Check if the version is up to date. Search for Candy Crush in the App Store and find the Games app in the results. Update the application. Play the updated app.

How do you get unlimited color ■■■■■ in Candy Crush?

You can get colored ■■■■■ by combining five or more candies of the same color in a row or column.

How do you get colored ■■■■■ in Candy Crush?

If you see two candies upright, you can also use them to make a crushed candy ■■■■ very easily. You can break the candies vertically in the middle of the two sets and walk down the column in the center of the two candies until you find a candy that will make your color ■■■■.

How do I save my Candy Crush progress without Facebook?

If you don’t use Facebook, create a Kingdom account by clicking the orange Kingdom icon in the Settings menu. Add your email address, choose an avatar and password and you’re good to go.

How can I progress with my Candy Crush?

Or, if you’ve saved your progress by selecting the KINGDOM option in the lower left corner of the map, you can easily log in from any device with your email address and password. Other than that, there is no other way to catch up on your progress.

Will my candy stop streaming on the new phone?

All game progress and gold bars must be transferred to your new device! When you log into Facebook or Kingdom, you will sync your progress with our game servers. Hence, progress and gold bars can be easily transferred between all your devices.

Can I transfer my game progress to another phone?

Manually Move Game Progress Between Android Phones Run both the Android version of Helium and the included PC app to make it work. Select all the games you want to reset, tap Reset, then tap Reset my data and wait for the process to complete.