Cancel Ashley Furniture Order

Can you cancel an order with Ashley Furniture?

If the product has already been shipped, you can return it as part of our return policy. For home delivery orders, you can cancel your order by calling customer service on 8664363393. If you cancel your order at least 48 hours before the scheduled delivery time, we will simply cancel your order.

Does Ashley Furniture offer refunds?

Ashley Furniture will help you return a product and get your money back. The company will help you exchange or return your product. Products must be returned or exchanged within 30 days. Notify customer service of product defects within 72 hours.

Does Ashley Furniture also require delivery?

Home delivery: Usually around two working days after purchase, the delivery service will contact you and set a delivery date that suits you. They will also call you the day before delivery to further confirm the delivery date.

With that in mind, how can I get my money back from Ashley Furniture?

No refunds, exchanges, re-election or services will be offered for basic items, graduation, floor model, retail and clearance. The collection or delivery of goods for customs clearance must take place within 7 days of purchase.

How far does Ashley deliver the furniture?

They can be licensed or company-owned, but they typically ship within 70-90 miles of their Product Distribution Center (PDC) location. You can always visit the website below, enter your address and find the stores you can stock up on.

How much does Ashley Furniture deliver?

Standard Delivery

Can you negotiate with Ashley Furniture?

It’s been 35 years of furniture and the same quality of the furniture of Rooms to go. What most people don’t realize is that most of Ashley’s furniture stores negotiate the price of the furniture. Here’s a tip on how much leeway the store needs to bargain. Find a Gates bedroom.

Is Ashley Furniture good quality?

Ashley is best known for affordable furniture and huge home improvement stores. Their products are aimed at the price-conscious consumer looking for fast delivery. The furniture is of decent quality, but not the best.

How long does it take to deliver the furniture?

How long does it take for a sofa to be delivered?

The delivery of the sofas can vary from the same day to 12 weeks or more, it all depends on the sofa you buy. For fast delivery of your sofa, you can try to purchase a sofa that is already in stock and does not require adjustments.

Where is the best place to sell used furniture?

Can you turn a sofa if it doesn’t fit?

If the furniture cannot be installed, you may need to consider returning or replacing. To benefit from it, your furniture must be unused and in its original packaging and must be refused on delivery. A 30% fee may be charged for returning or exchanging your order.

Can you make a sofa?

Stores are not legally obliged to accept returned merchandise unless it is faulty. In this case, refunds will be required if returned within 30 days. But many have a more generous return policy. These are usually printed on the purchase receipt.

What is the warranty on Ashley furniture?

Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. warrants to the original seller that all leather will be free from defects in material and workmanship, seam slippage, cracks and discoloration for one year from the date of purchase.

How can I file a claim against Ashley Furniture?

Ashley Furniture Complaint Contacts

Does Ashley Furniture Match Online Prices?

Ashley Furniture Store?

By participating in the Ashley HomeStores commercial program, you will receive discounts and benefits that are not available to the public. Membership is valid in the United States only. Browse furniture, rugs, lighting, accessories and more in styles that suit your customers’ preferences.

What can you do with old furniture?

There are several ways to restore your old furniture:

How can I benefit from the warranty on my Ashley furniture?

For warranty service, contact the Ashley retailer from whom you purchased the furniture. All claims must include the original sales receipt and product serial number and be made within the applicable warranty period. Ashley reserves the right to request the return of defective parts upon request.

Can I replace my furniture?

Replace the old sofa with a new one

Can you return a mattress?

What is the return policy?

What is your return policy?

Returns are only accepted within 60 days of purchase, if unused, with the original receipt and packaging. We cannot accept returns of mattresses, cribs, futons, pre-cut fabrics or items ordered for tickets at a point of sale. We do not offer price changes or adjustments.

Who Makes Ashley Furniture?