Can You Wear Glasses In The Military

Can you go to the army in the sun? 3

I think of soldiers, but I wear glasses. Will this be a problem?

To update

Will it affect your work as well?

You do not need full vision to enlist in the army. This is only required for specific positions. Many people in the military wear glasses, and they also get new glasses on the base, which is called prescription control BCPr after them. But after that you can get another pair.

Wear gloves in the armed forces.

Yes you can :) During the recruitment training you will get special glasses to reduce the distractions and after completing the recruitment training you can wear whatever you want or the glasses recommended for you. But it helps!

Actually, I don't know why I wear contact lenses, so I was wondering. I thought it was for the Marines too, so don't worry, you wear too many gloves in the army.

No, there are millions of people who wear glasses and are in the military air force, for example. My friend wears goggles and can't wear contact lenses but he's in the air force and he sings at the boot camp in May, I'm helping him when he complains and pays for stuff and thank you if you come in.

Hahaha, what if you don't wear glasses? You will not be able to see.

Think about it and let me know later.

Hahaha yes you can, but at boot camp they give you educational glasses that are really big like glasses, hahaha

LMBF !!!!! lol yes if you wear sunglasses you can go to army, don't worry

Answer me:

Yes ... but what is the point of asking this question ... try the army: d

Yes you can