Can You Use Batting Gloves For Football

Can I wear baseball gloves while playing football? 3

So when I bought a new soccer ball and paid for it, I saw a pair of gloves and decided to buy one. Today we were playing with some old boys (they were about 5 years old) and one of them grabbed my hand and asked if I was wearing baseball gloves. I told him I didn't know, but found out after Google verified. There was nothing on it when I received this tag, but can I use it for football or should I consider buying real football gloves? I paid only $ 17 for them and they were great. I didn't play very well today and I lost a lot, but I don't know if it was me or the gloves. Thank you for your help. Can I get good quality soccer gloves for less than 20? Or should I offer 4050 for the coupon?

Okay ... always practice with gloves. Wear only gloves when playing or try to impress the coach. And yes, you have to buy soccer gloves. I recommend ■■■■■■■■ WR gloves. They are the best because they have crazy grip and grip like never before! All you have to do is wipe it off with a damp cloth to get the grip back. But practice with your hands and you will be 10 times better at the game.

This is not to say that they do not have the grip of a football glove, but they can be quite good. Soccer gloves are flexible and sticky, while batting gloves are softer than skin.

Gloves work well, but if you want to protect your hands, find a pair of padded gloves, trust me, don't play with your broken hand.

Okay ... Physically you can, just wear baseball gloves and play ball !!

Seriously, well, it doesn't matter.

Unless you have a very high level, I suggest you learn to hold gloves ...

If performance improves, fits and feels comfortable, I don't understand why I can't use it. In your area Maybe you can buy a cheap pair ... well ...

This is a difficult question and I have been curious about it for years.