Can You Use A Regular Earring For A Cartilage Piercing

Can I have regular earrings for ear cartilage piercing? ۔

Or should I buy cartilage earrings?

Yes, you can put regular nails on them, but when they are calibrated, I suggest you wear regular earrings for a short time so that they don't shine.

no !!! I know this sounds like a good solution when it comes to buying real cartilage earrings, but that's not a good idea! I also have a cartilage hole and I thought it would be fun to wear regular earrings on my hole for a day because I wanted a change and I only had one real earring. I went to change it at night and it closed the normal earrings (they are thinner than the cartilage earrings). It was very painful for my mother to put the cartilage earring back because it is now thicker than the left and my ear is bleeding. They then pierced my cartilage for 3 months. And my friend had a cartilage hole, he had been wearing regular earrings for a few weeks and that's what happened to him. Unless you are planning to wear regular earrings, I recommend not wearing them.

You pierced it a few weeks ago ... it just doesn't work! Cartilage piercings take 6 months to a year to heal, not weeks. If you move now, you may expose yourself to infection or damage your hole. If for some reason you really want to change this, go back to your hole.

Yes, but I recommend switching between cartilage and regular jewelry, otherwise the piercing will reduce the size of normal jewelry. If you pierce the cartilage with ordinary jewelry, you will not be able to put cartilage jewelry on it.

Can I wear earrings regularly to pierce the cartilage of the ear? 3

Or should I buy cartilage earrings?

Yes, you can put regular nails on them, but when calibrated I recommend that you wear regular earrings for a short time to prevent them from shining.

no!!! I know this sounds like a good solution when it comes to buying real cartilage earrings, but that's not a good idea! They also had to have cartilage piercings and I thought it would be fun to wear regular earrings for my piercing for a day because I wanted a change and I only had one real earring. I went to change it at night and it closed the normal earrings (they are thinner than the cartilage earrings). Re-inserting the cartilage earring was really painful for my mother as it is now thicker than left and my ear is bleeding. They pierced my cartilage for 3 months at that time. And my friend had to have a cartilage piercing, he wore regular earrings for a few weeks and that's what happened to him. Unless you intend to wear earrings regularly, I recommend not wearing them.

You pierced it a few weeks ago ... it just doesn't work! Cartilage piercings take 6 months to a year to heal, not weeks. If you move now, you could infect yourself or damage your hole. If for some reason you really want to change this, go back to your piercer.

Yes, but I suggest switching between cartilage and regular jewelry, otherwise the size of the jewelry will be reduced. If you pierce the cartilage with ordinary jewelry, you will not be able to wear cartilage jewelry on it.

hahaha ... think it's the same?

I made a hole in my cartilage ... I have normal earrings. Okay ... I've been eating them for over a year now, they're fine and I've never had an infection (I did them too)

You can, but real jewelry is better. If this is a last resort or something temporary then this is fine.

Can be normal

I think you can.

answer me: