Can You Use A Chi On Wet Hair

Can You Use Chi Straightener On Wet Hair? 3

I only have one outlet in the bathroom, so I can just put it in the hair dryer and run it one at a time. I just bought a Chi Straightener and was wondering if you could use it on wet hair. Not as wet as this morning, I sprayed without rinse conditioner before smoothing out some moisture.

Thank you for your help. :)

update

I already know how to straighten my hair and use heat protection products. I'm not sure Chi can be used on wet hair, as I know some straighteners can do it but others can't. But Chi didn't bring much literature with him, so he didn't say that.

no! Don't do that, I have a friend who does this and fry her hair. If you do, you'll hear your hair explode when the straightener hits it ... not very well. Chi plate is very hard! Let your hair dry and straighten.

Iron Chi

I ran to school once and then I swore my hair was wet and I had to straighten it, and I did. I heard the sound of iron exploding as if it were burning my hair. Iron chi was the one I used that day. And to this day, I swear I was reprimanded so that I could straighten my dry hair, not burn it.

Iron Chi

First of all, I recommend buying a hat shield, drying your hair, or using a flat iron.

Use a hair dryer to dry your hair and then use a chi to straighten everything. It doesn't take long to warm up and work. You can use iron on dry hair.

Chi is good!

It is good. Never straighten your hair when it gets wet ... it will damage your hair.

Enjoy your iron!

No i don't want

I have only one.

And my brother has wet and used the hair and his will! So you don't want to! MKK

=]