Can you turn off comments on facebook

Can you turn off comments on facebook

How do I disable comments on Facebook? Navigate to the Instagram post for which you want to disable comments. Click the "More options" button in the top right corner of the post. A menu appears with options to edit and delete the message. There is also an option to disable comments.

Can you delete someone's comment on Facebook?

• Facebook open. Open your computer's web browser.
  • Navigate to the message you want to reply to.
  • Open the comments section.
  • Hover over a comment.
  • It's to the right of the comment.
  • Click Delete when prompted.

How do you restrict comments on Facebook?

To restrict comments in all other areas of Facebook, you must prevent the user from seeing the post. To prevent others from seeing your posts: Click the down triangle in the top right corner of Facebook. Go to Settings > Blocking > Block User. Enter a name and press Enter. Click Block to confirm the desired target.

Can people see when you hide comments on your Facebook?

If you hide a comment on your own timeline, you won't see that comment and the replies to it. Your friends usually don't see it either. However, the person who posted the comment can still see it, so they have no idea you've hidden it.

How to block someone from commenting on Facebook?

• Connect with Facebook.
  • From the main menu at the top of the Facebook home page, click Account. Click on "Privacy Settings" from the drop-down menu. The select your
  • At the bottom of the Share to Facebook section, click the blue "Customize Settings" link.
  • Click the block button next to Messages from me. Click Customize from the drop-down menu.
  • Enter the name of the person you want to block from commenting in the input field below the 'Hide from' section. Click the blue button to save the settings.

How do you turn off comments on Facebook?

• Open in your browser. In this tutorial they will use Chrome.
  • Click the down arrow (↓) in the top right corner of the Facebook home page.
  • Scroll down and select Settings
  • On the left side of the next page there is a side menu. From here, click on the Public Posts tab.
  • Tap the "Post Public Comments" option.
  • Select "Friends" from the drop-down menu. Unfortunately, as a Facebook user, you can only restrict comments on your FB.

How do you stop comments on Facebook?

Delete comments. Phase. Log into your Facebook account and click Profile in the top right corner of the news page. Click on "Photos" in the left column of your profile. Click the album that contains the image with the comment you want to remove, and then click the image.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you disable comments on facebook posts

1) Go to your Facebook page. 2) Click the three vertical dots on the post you want to disable comments on. 3) Select Disable Comments from the drop-down menu.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I delete comments and posts on Facebook?

• Open the activity log. If you want to delete multiple posts or posts you've created, you can use your activity log.
  • Find the post or comment you want to delete. You can only see posts and comments posted by you, not comments posted by others on your site.
  • Click the ∨ button next to the post or comment you want to delete.

:brown_circle: Why you should deactivate your Facebook account?

Some Facebook users may deactivate their account simply because they are switching from the service to a new social network. For example, a Facebook user may find Google+ or LinkedIn more relevant to what they are looking for, and instead of leaving their account open, they deactivate it when they switch to a new social network.

How to delete all posts on Facebook?

To delete all posts on Facebook, you need to go to your profile and click on the three dots. Then go to the "Manage Messages" page in your activity log and you can delete all your messages. You can delete all your messages by moving them to the trash.

What is a comment on Facebook?

Facebook allows people to comment on posts on profile pages or business pages if commenting is allowed. Comments allow people to agree or disagree, add information, or just say what they think.

Can you delete someone' s comment on facebook post as business

You can find the page or profile, then the post, then the comment, or you can go to your activity feed and find the comment right away. In your activity feed, find and click the gray pencil icon to the right of the post you want to delete. You can then click to delete the message.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I remove a comment someone else left on Facebook?

If you're a private user and have posted, and someone else has left a comment on this post that you'd like to delete, you can delete it the same way you delete a left message. You should find the specific message you want to delete, but from there hover over it and look for. the icon again.

How do I delete or embed a comment on a post?

You can delete the comment or paste it from there. If you join, the process is exactly the same. Find a response to your post and click the. icon to view your options. As a group you can delete or hide the comment. In this case, it makes sense to hide the comment.

How do I view comments on my Facebook page?

Comments on Facebook move around a bit, but if you've allowed others to comment, you can see your comments in the Posts section of the page: Click the arrow in the corner to see all these posts in detail or some to remove Top right.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Delete my Facebook business page?

Click on "Show advanced options" and more options will appear in the menu - simply select "Delete from page" as shown and you will be asked again to confirm: Done? You can probably find out how to do it here. And good luck with your FB business page!

Can you delete someone' s comment on facebook profile

If you remember some of the text of the original post (or your comment), you can find it in Facebook's search bar. When you've found your comment, hover over it until the little pencil icon appears. Click the pencil icon and then click Delete to delete the comment.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What happens if I delete a comment on a friend's post?

If you delete a comment from a friend's Facebook post, you won't receive a notification to delete a comment. If you delete something on Facebook, other people won't be able to receive the notification. As far as I know there is no notification.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to delete comments on Instagram posts and pages?

Click the arrow and then click Delete to remove it from the message. The process is slightly different on mobile devices. Press and hold the comment you want to delete, then tap Delete in the menu that appears. The person who left the comment won't get a notification, but they may notice that you've deleted their comment and then get mad.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I hide a comment on a post on Facebook?

You have two options. If you don't want to see the comment, you can click the drop-down menu and choose Hide. This will hide the post from you, but will not affect the post's visibility to other people. Another option is to report the post.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you delete someone' s comment on facebook page

They wouldn't know you did it! But if that's not enough, you can delete the comment, report the comment as hate speech, threats, spam, etc.. to be again .

How to delete a post on Facebook permanently?

Deleting messages Find the message you want to delete. You can only delete messages that you have created yourself. Click the ∨ button in the top right corner of the post. This opens a new menu. Tap Delete. Confirm that you want to permanently delete the post from Facebook.

Can you delete someone' s comment on facebook story

This article explains how to delete a comment on Facebook. There are two types of Facebook comments you can delete: comments you add to a post and comments other people add to your posts. You can't delete other people's comments on posts that aren't yours.

Can you delete someone' s comment on facebook messenger

When you go to the comment history page, you can find all the comments you've posted. Navigate to the comment you want to delete. Click on the three vertical dots you see next to the target comment.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to permanently delete a message on Facebook Messenger?

To permanently delete a Facebook message from Messenger for both parties 1 First, launch the Facebook Messenger app on your Android or iOS device. 2 Open the chat whose message you want to delete for both parties. 3 Now long press the message you want to delete.

:brown_circle: How to delete someone from messenger on Android?

On the Messenger tab, scroll down until you find the person you want to remove from your contact. Accept the Delete Contact option. That is it. You have successfully removed someone from Messenger. Once this is done, the person can still message you. However, it comes as a message request.

How do I delete all contacts on Facebook Messenger?

You can delete all contacts on Facebook Messenger here. Messenger shows you conversations with friends or anyone else. If you want to remove someone from facebook remove asbestos. To delete a conversation, swipe left on the conversation you want to delete, then tap Delete.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to block someone on Facebook Messenger?

Open the Facebook Messenger app. Select the person you want to remove from the Facebook Messenger app. On the right side of the header, tap Three dots. Click Block from the drop-down menu. Click "Lock" when prompted. That is it. You have successfully blocked a user from messaging you through Messenger.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you delete someone' s comment on facebook group

Facebook gives you several options whether you want to delete their previous comments as well or reject the members they invited. If you don't want the person to join or view the group, select Block. To continue, click "Confirm" and the comment will be deleted and the person will be deleted.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I remove someone from a Facebook group?

If you have a Facebook group, you will probably need to step in and remove someone at some point. That is how. If someone has posted a particularly offensive comment and you want it to be posted immediately, click the small arrow next to your comment and select Delete Post and Delete User.

Can I delete comments on my Facebook posts?

The rest is the worst. You post a nice picture of yourself on Facebook and they only have to say the meanest things. The good news is that you can delete all comments on your posts, photos, or videos. That is how. Navigate to the offending comment and hover over it.

What happens if you delete something from Facebook before deleting it?

Once a user deletes content from Facebook, Facebook takes over the content. If this information was seen or read before attempting to delete it, Facebook is not responsible. There are many tools and algorithms that analyze social networks, moreover, you can find someone's online dating profile using the most advanced systems.

Should I hide comments on my Facebook page?

Hiding a comment makes it invisible to the entire public, but the original author and their friends can still see it. This can come in handy if you have a stubborn troll by your side: if you delete their comment, they'll likely write another one.

:brown_circle: Can you delete someone' s comment on facebook video

Just click "Delete" and a window will pop up. This box informs you that if you delete the message, it will disappear completely and you would rather delete some of the information, e.g. B. If you want to keep the comments on the post but not the typo you made while posting yourself, you can edit the post instead.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Does Facebook notify the other person if a comment has been deleted?

As far as I know, Facebook won't let the other person know that their comment has been removed until the person confirms. No, Facebook won't let your friend or anyone else in the conversation know that your comment has been deleted.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Do people know when you delete a comment on Instagram?

New. Unless they see it, or someone else sees it and tells them, they won't know what the content is or if you deleted it. You may have seen a post in your feed before you deleted your comment that said "x replied to your post".

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to delete a reaction on Facebook story?

Open the Facebook app. Navigate to the specific story where you want to delete the comment. Click the "Sent" button in the lower-left corner (displayed next to the sent emoji). All responses to a particular story are displayed.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to block others from seeing my comments on Facebook?

• Block user.
  • Click the Privacy Labels icon. Click on the privacy shortcut icon that looks like three locks.
  • Enter a name or email address.
  • Choose a person. Select the person you want to block from the list of users that appears.
  • Privacy settings for individual messages.
  • Click the "Friends" drop-down menu. Click the "Friends" drop-down menu next to the "Post" button on each new post, such as B.a

:brown_circle: How do you block comments on Facebook?

To prevent other users from commenting on your activity on Facebook, adjust your settings on the privacy settings page. 1. Log in to Facebook. 2. From the main menu at the top of the Facebook home page, click Account. Click on "Privacy Settings" from the drop-down menu. The "Choose your privacy settings" page opens.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can I turn off comments on Facebook?

Facebook's privacy settings don't allow you to disable comments on a particular photo or album. You can prevent certain friends from responding to (all) posts, including photos, but this will also prevent them from responding to status updates and other wall posts.

How to comment anonymously on Facebook?

Join the group in which you want to post anonymously. Specify the Anonymous Post option. Click on the blue button there. Create an anonymous message.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you restrict comments on facebook messenger

Log in to your account and log in if you have not already done so. Click the down arrow in the top right corner and select Settings & Privacy. select settings. Click Block in the left sidebar. In the Block Manager section, click Edit List next to the restricted list.

How do you restrict comments on facebook ads

You can find this option in Facebook Page Settings > General > Page Moderation. This will hide all incoming comments to your Facebook posts and ads. However, if you just want to disable comments on some posts and ads, but still want to use other content, the method below is the way to go.

What happens when you hide comments on Facebook?

Facebook has comment spam filters that hide certain comments by default (unless the owner of the post manually enters and displays them). Comments will remain in the comment count, but will not be displayed publicly (if this is your post, you can see three dots and click to manage spam).

How do I hide comments from my friends on Facebook?

To hide a comment about your content, hover your mouse over the right side of the comment until you see a small "x" and the "Hide This" icon, for example by clicking the "x". you can't A Facebook profile can't hide comments and likes from other profiles on your friends list.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you add a comment on Facebook?

Go to the profile of the person you want to reply to by typing their name in the search box at the top of Facebook or clicking their thumbnail anywhere on the site. You can also click the "Comment" field at the bottom of a post to respond to it.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you see hidden posts on Facebook?

The following steps will help you discover hidden messages on Facebook: Log in to your Facebook account. Click Activity Log in the top left column. You will now see all posts from your Page, whether hidden or visible on your Page/Timeline. Now click the stop sign icon to the right of each message you want to view. And click Save.

Why can't I comment on Facebook?

• Solution 1: Refresh the page.
  • Solution 2 - Check your network
  • Solution 3 – Clear cache
  • Solution 4 - Log in to your Facebook account again
  • Solution 5 – Download the Facebook app again
  • Solution 6 - Navigate to an existing comment or a friend's home page

How to livestream on Facebook?

Step 1 : Go to your news feed and tap the Live TV icon on the far left. Live Streaming on Facebook - Select the Live Stream Icon
Step 2 : Allow Facebook access to your camera and microphone when prompted (first time use only).

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I enable comments on Facebook?

To add a comment-reply feature to your Facebook page, you need to follow the steps below. First, go to your Facebook page and in the admin panel, click "Edit Page" > "Manage Permissions". Now scroll down the page and you will see the answer option there. Just check this option to enable it.

Why did Yahoo News remove the comment section from their website?

However, a Yahoo News post on their site shows exactly why the site removed the comments section. He says, “Their goal is to create a safe and welcoming place where users can connect based on their interests and hobbies. To improve the community experience, they are temporarily suspending comments on articles.

:brown_circle: Should you avoid commenting on news sites?

But if you don't know which ones are good, it's a good idea to avoid comment sections, especially on news sites, if you want to stay in a good mood. Yahoo News recently announced its strategy against toxic comment sections: It completely suspended comments. That's right, Yahoo comments are gone! And some people are unhappy.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why did Yahoo suspend comments?

International news site Yahoo suspended commentary on July 23, 2020. After Yahoo stopped responding to its site, many rumors arose. Some say this feature has been discontinued because too many people were using words on the site that could be disrespectful to certain communities, sentiments, etc.

Why is Yahoo no comments on Twitter?

It has also been noted that many Twitter users believe that Yahoo's no comment movement is aimed at suppressing opinions that are inconsistent with its political agenda. However, Yahoo only mentioned that the site tries to provide a safe platform for users to understand their interests and improve the user experience.

can you turn off comments on facebook