Can You Tow A Car Without Keys

Keyless trailer and parked car trailer? 3

w Are parked cars usually pulled when a key is needed to keep them in neutral? I tried to order a trailer for a car in which I forgot to leave my keys, but the towing service told me I could not pull the car without keeping it neutral. I know some car companies have bodies, but most parked cars, for example, are just towed. So I'm somewhat familiar with why my car can't be towed without a key, but parked cars are towed regularly. Thank you very much.

It is very easy to pull a car without a key. In case of reversal, you can use the winch to move the vehicle on the deck. The front wheel drive car can be pulled by the wheel lifter on the front wheel and it is not difficult to get in and unlock the car due to the parking lock on it.

Rear wheel drive vehicles can be easily pulled from behind.

All wheel drive can be pulled with the cart through one set of wheels and can be lifted from the other set of wheels.

The car tow company that pulls your car does not want to risk damaging your car by pulling it while you are in the park. The towing company doesn't care when you tow a parked car.