Can You Take Plan B Twice In One Week

Can you take Pack B twice a week? 3

I made a plan two days ago, my friend came to me for the last time ... should I buy a plan? Or will the bullets from two days ago cancel the last trip?

Of course you can. But I would not recommend it.

Emergency contraception is already a major lung dose that needs to be taken twice a week. You will become emotional. Not to mention if it works. You will be gone for a long time.

All these poems together will completely break your cycle!

Get a prescription from your doctor or future parents for control. Often, doing Plan B is unsafe.

Follow Plan B twice.

The package says it is most effective 72 hours after the incident. Then you can recover. I would like to say that I do not know how long this bullet worked on it, so I do not know if it will fix any other incident. Also, you should not use it as a basic form of earth control. If this happens regularly, you will need a more reliable form of earth control.

You should not use Plan B as the sole control. It is recommended not to drink it twice a year, if you drink it often you may get addicted to it and it may fall to 11% of people who are pregnant after taking it.

Don't do that, Plan B doesn't always happen, I have a lot of money. It is not recommended to use it often. What are your chances of having a baby or cancer?

No, for example, take stretchinine twice a week. Plan B is a poison, not a control pill.

Peace

You are always insured for 72 hours.