Can You Take A Drivers Test With A Cracked Windshield

Can I take a test drive with the Ed Windshield?

it can be. Call the DMV and ask. All lights should be on, but they should be fine. One is, but since this is an obstacle to your vision, the DMV may not know what you are describing.

Mine probably took a big test on screen and last week requested an inspection for a new inspection tag that appears across the windshield.

It will not happen.

As a tester, would you get into a car that could stop at any moment and you would have to go back to work? I do not believe ...

You probably can. It depends a lot on the teachers, but it is worth it

I don't know the law in California, but not in Australia. So I would say you can't go there either

Looks like it should be fine

Can I take a test drive with Ed Windshield? ۔

I really wanted to pass the driving test, but my dad has a little windshield in his car that you can't see unless you look at your head in the rear view mirror and the controls are working. Do you think it's still possible to use the car for my driving test? I live somewhere else

Possible. Call the DMV and ask. All lights should be on, but they should be fine. Yes, but because it blocks the view. The DMV official may not even know if you explain it.

I probably had a big test on screen and he requested an inspection last week for a new inspection tag that is very visible in the windshield

It will not happen.

As a tester, would you ride in a car that could stop at any moment and you would have to go back to work? I do not believe ...