Can You Spray Paint Velcro

Can I paint Velcro Fastener? 3

On this red pair, they have velcro.

Is there any special color where I can paint the velcro red and the velcro can stick?

Can anyone tell me what kind of ink or marker is safe to use on Velcro? Thank you very much.

For Velcro I used a very thin nib on commercially available Graffittigrade paint cans, they come in a wide selection of colors and patterns.

Markers will work fine, but better results can be obtained by mixing spray paint or paint.

You can easily find the right tone of voice or a complementary tone depending on your preferences.

You can even mix colors by stacking them on top of each other ...

Be sure to apply any extra paint to make sure it doesn't stain. Clean with a soft cloth a little white spirit or thin and wash immediately. Clean Water .

(Unless it's the right color and it doesn't matter or you find the effect interesting.)

Because the spray is so thin, the velcro effect is not affected at all.

As long as you make sure that only one layer is light enough for the color you want.

To prevent velcro from getting dirty or accumulating ink from above.

It is probably best to practice with Velcro (available from any artisan) to get the right technique.

Over time, the paint will peel off when you open and close the velcro.

But I think clothes that are a little rough and dull look better.

I have!

Use only one red permanent marker. Unlike paint, the velcro closure function is not compromised.

Well, you want to tear off the velcro, paint the nylon with spray paint and / or fabric paint and replace the velcro, or attach it to the bracket in the nearest craft area or Walmart activity room. Want to get a big velcro. . ...

Hmmm, Velcro is not sticky, but try water or spray paint with a lighter color

Don't use a brush, you can never erase it!