Can You See Who Views Your Facebook

Can you see what your Facebook looks like?

Facebook's terms and conditions do not allow it (including but not limited to photos, videos and profile pages). that's it. Facebook does not allow users to follow profile views or statistics about WM, certain content and WM are frequently viewed.

Numerous apps have claimed this in the past, but they either don't work or have been removed from Facebook for violating privacy rules.

However, third-party developers may offer applications that provide some of these features, subject to the following conditions:

1. Applications can't follow user feedback just by visiting other people's profiles. Facebook makes this technically impossible.

2. In order to be tracked by an app, you must specifically allow the app to access your information.

3. Adding apps that provide this functionality is purely optional. If you do not want to pair, do not add the app to your account.

Unlike me, Facebook's philosophy is to let users see what they want without letting other people know what they're seeing.

So you can see these beautiful and carefree boys / girls without their knowledge, but you will not be able to tell who is looking at you.

Can you see what your Facebook looks like? 3

Can you say that you have seen your Facebook profile?

Facebook's Terms and Conditions do not allow this (including not limited to photos, videos and profile pages). It means. Facebook does not allow users to follow profile views or statistics when certain content has been viewed multiple times and WM.

Many apps have claimed this in the past, but they either do not work or have been removed by Facebook for violating its privacy policy.

However, third party developers may offer applications that provide some of the functionality under the following conditions.

1. Applications can't follow user profile ideas just by visiting other people's profiles. Facebook made it technically impossible.

2. In order to track through the app, you must explicitly allow the app to access your information.

3. Adding apps that provide this functionality is completely optional. If you do not want to pair, do not add the app to your account.

Unlike me, Facebook's philosophy is to let users see what they want without telling others what they've seen.

So you can see these cute and carefree boys / girls without their knowledge, but you will not be able to tell who is looking at you.

Answer number

Not a long answer!

No, you can only add one counter.

Um, of course, yes, I know this, why it's something known in advance.

I'm sure some people won't think I'm a hunter!