Can You Return Wood To Home Depot

May I have some wood? 3

I bought wood worth $ 70 which I no longer needed. I have a receipt and a week has passed ... I cut the wood to a certain size, but it's still big enough (not sure it affects profits)

update

Even if they cut?

The wood cannot be turned upside down [even if it is cut], but if the wood is sold with saws or legs, it is more likely to be caught.

As long as the wood sold by the piece is cut and received, there is no time limit until you have enough to burn or damage it. After 90 days with or without receipt, you will receive a credit memo. Since you have 90 days to receive it, you will receive a refund based on the amount you have paid. Credit card purchases will be refunded in cash and checks will usually be refunded, unless the amount is high and the bank has paid it.

If it is sold and cut into pieces, it is considered bad and does not need to be returned.

Yes, you can refund me in cash or credit for anything you buy at the store, as long as it is unused and non-harmful and the UPC tag is intact or scanable. Since wood is much larger than a handful of screws or pieces of lead, try to walk when the store is not full. Evenings may be better, but anything but weekend afternoons, especially at this time of year, is fine. I'll do it for Christmas too because the Return Office is a little bit busy bringing people things they don't want or already have, not to mention the stores that offer their gift cards at a discount. Want to use for items. Do not sell In the days of the season.

This page can help you.

D:

Can I replace the wood?

I bought wood worth $ 70 which I no longer needed. I have a receipt and a week has passed ... I cut the wood to a certain size, but it's still big enough (not sure it affects profits)

I am a wooden mold.

If it is not actually used, they will allow you to return it. Once the wood is cut, there is no way to turn it upside down.

You cannot reverse cut wood, even if HD is cutting.