Can You Register A Car Without A License In Florida

Can I buy and register a car without a Florida driver's license? 3

I recently moved to Florida and never thought transportation would be too difficult for me (I now live in Port St. Lucy). A car, but I don't have a SIM yet, some friends told me I can only buy a car with an initial SIM? Can someone help me Thank you very much.

Meet the insurance requirements.

When applying for vehicle registration (permission)

Board) must prove that it has PIP.

(Injury Protection) and PDL (Staff)

Damage liability insurance (with Florida insurance)

Car company The exception is Florida.

Active military service abroad

State of Florida.

And there is a problem. You cannot insure without a license.

You can't keep it without insurance.

But yes, you can buy it.

Easy answer ... yes to buy a car and no to register! Let's face it - everyone is going to sell you a car on the street. All you have to do is go to DMV and change the file on your own. On the other hand, if I'm not mistaken, you have to be careful. That's where the problem comes from. If you want to get insurance and register a car, you need a driver's license. On the other hand, it doesn't matter if you have a Florida driver's license or not. Unfortunately, you cannot obtain a Florida driver's license unless you meet the state requirements to become a Florida resident. In addition, you are not allowed to have your current foreign SIM. You must submit it to the Florida DMV. Unfortunately, this can cause problems if you own a property, business or other interest in the state where you have an ■■■■ driving license. So, do your homework and find out how to change your residence in Florida if you decide to change your driver's license.

You can, but that's not the real reason you can't drive alone because when you need insurance to register an FL you have to pay for the insurance and that's fine because you only have Have a driver's license, just you, just wait until you get your driver's license. Before buying a car

You can buy a car without a driver's license of any kind, but you cannot register a car in Florida until you have obtained your driver's license or driving license. And you can't catch a car until you register it. So get his permission. :]

Most states require a valid driver's license to drive a car (what else do you need?).

Do not drive wherever you need, unless you have a license. By doing so, you do not have to risk being caught and punished.