Can You Perm Bleached Hair

Can I change the permission color? ۔

I want curly blonde hair like Shakira. My hair is naturally straight, very good. I can't deal with it every day. I want permanent! My hair was bleached. When I asked my salon for permission, they told me they couldn't do it because it could be damaged by bleach and I had to dye it a different color. But I want her to be blonde and curly, wavy (not too curly) like Shakira. If not, should I lighten my hair for a while and then keep the curls? And which ink is suitable for permanent waves?

I agree with Kaif. The reason you are not getting permission has nothing to do with the color of your hair, just because you bleached it. You may want to go to a salon (preferably S Cellis if you have one because they have a lot of things and they are not expensive) and buy some reconstituted protein. If you really want to style your hair, buy this product on Apgee. It's a two step process that you do every 6 weeks and it really helps your hair (although it doesn't smell like you've ever smelled).

My hair has been bleached and I did it again to reshape it: wash my hair only 3 times a week). I use upji every 6 weeks and apply turnt oil once a week (I make a mixture of half coconut oil and half olive oil and I do it. I apply it on my wet hair, make it bread I put it on and go to sleep and go out the next morning), the protein is made again (I love Sally ions and I put it in my hair and leave it for a few hours) then go to sleep ( The same day I rebuild (I applied a deep conditioner (use Queen Helen Crystal) in the hair and sleep with it, pretending to go out in the morning. I did the oil work on Monday morning HT and Shams Tuesday morning (imitation day # 1), Deep Rebuilder / Conditioner on Thursday HTS and Thursday morning evening oh, and after each shampoo, to dry my hair Use a good conditioner and conditioner specially formulated for damaged hair to prevent it. Personally, I like to use fake 3 minute conditioner (I think he said 3 minutes, he, or 5 minutes ... I don't remember) and leave out conditioner like Apgi. ...... because they are specially formulated for bleached hair.

Go to the salon in a month (maybe other people won't break your hair more than before) and just tell them that you have dyed your hair and give it a try and if you think so how would you? Are. Will be in good condition for a long time. In that case, make sure to keep Trent weekly.

Can you make bleached hair permanent?

Don't let your hair bleach if it's already bleached I bleached my hair 12 months ago and twisted it, yes thick and high waist is the worst thing I've ever done with my hair now I have to cut and my hair is naturally very curly for long hair, which is beautiful, but I want to curl, try the good news, that's all. What do I get for being dissatisfied with myself?

I have been a cosmologist for 20 years. Color and color are my thing. You should follow the advice of a professional who has knowledge and experience in the hair industry. I fully understand your desire for hair and color, but I understand that letting go is a very strong chemical that can do a lot of damage to your hair. It's not specifically designed to dry your hair, but it does give it a ruby ​​feel. An irreparable mess. Irreparable damage This does not mean that a person with light hair and healthy hair cannot make soft curls with soft hair. In this case, it all depends on the health and condition of your hair and the CDU used. Is the hair shape to be dyed by a professional or in my house? But I have natural wavy / curly hair and I have bleached my hair and I have thick hair but fading sometimes relaxes my curls and sometimes I want to allow and never dry but I bleach my I will never make my hair permanent.

I advise you to make a farther away from the decks, and be sure to add your element of Javel to the chevux science and the viewer to see the stylist who traveled with Javel and with him What clearly helps, for example.