Can You Join The Military With Arthritis

Can I join the army with arthritis? 3

I was 17 years old and an army recruiter called me and asked me to join. I have juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. I have been diagnosed since I was 2 years old. I wonder if I can still relate. I can walk well It's just that my hands are swollen. I didn't think he believed me when I told him I had arthritis.

Blues is I was diagnosed at the age of 5 and had PDQd in my time service. The same rules apply.

It really depends on your specific situation. I know people who have had mild cases of arthritis. The key is to get a medical exemption for a physical exam at MEPS. The second option is to lie to him, but never. Although the military rarely consults with anyone's medical records, they will know if you can explain why. And then you have the cleaning service. If you plan to overcome this and get started, talk to your recruiter. He can help you more than anyone else. This will help you find exceptions, which in most cases require a doctor's signature and experience. That's probably what gets you into MEPS. I wish you all the best in your search. That's the decent thing to do, and it should end there. Maybe one day we will cross the road.

How much pain can you endure? Like everyone else, you will receive a thorough basic training. Run 2 miles in 20 minutes (approximately) and do most of the setup and crunch at a set time. Can you do this with RA? Nest If you think you can (remember, you can't take drugs from basic training), talk to a recruiter, but don't tell him about your AR. If not, write inappropriately and move on.

Current or past rheumatoid arthritis will exclude you from military service.