Can You Join The Army With Dentures

Can you go into the army with teeth? (United States of America) ? 3

Well, I'm 19 and I have teeth. The reason I have teeth is because I was born with very bad teeth. Unfortunately, the most reasonable and logical way to fix my teeth was to remove them all from the dentist and put them back in place. My teeth are very crooked, some of them are affected, almost all of my teeth are naturally dark yellow due to weak enamel and many of these conditions cause my teeth to deteriorate quickly.

I have no other health problems, I have never been arrested or brought before a judge, I am physically in the best years of my life, I speak Hebrew fluently, I have completed professional training and I want to become a welder Studied for

So I wondered if I could still go into the army with my teeth. I've never heard of ordering teeth, I'm sure there are still people who have dentures, but talking to them feels like a very different game. I think I need a waiver to register. Is it easy to find exceptions? Do any of you know anyone who does basic training / boot camp with teeth?

Any useful information would be greatly appreciated. I know many of you are wondering why not consult a recruiter and get the information you need. This is because I work from 7 in the morning. 6 p.m. M. Monday to Saturday, so it is very difficult to plan a day and an hour. I will only wait until I have many days left to see this fall. Otherwise it will be a never ending pnetag game ...

Yes sir. The standard requires that you have reasonably healthy natural teeth or a repairable thesis, ie teeth that fit properly. You will be reviewed in the MEPS as part of the dental examination. As long as they are properly assembled, etc. You are ready to do that.