Can You Join The Air Force With A Ged

Can I become an Air Force pilot with GED?

You are a USAF pilot officer and, to be called up for military service, you must have at least a bachelor's degree. Your GED is just outside the reception zone.

For someone with an intelligence of 147, I hope you already know this.

Edit: I'm thinking of going to the US Air Force Academy ... Every year, more than 100,000 high school graduates apply to service academies. In the end, less than 5% will be accepted. Of the selected individuals, they had a GPA of 3.8 or higher, participated in college sports for 2 years or more, participated in student administration, and performed some form of community service. Had given Furthermore ... all the elected persons were nominated by their representatives in the Congress or the Senate. But can your GED handle it? You cannot go to a service gym with GED.

The first answer is no. There were pilot officers and everyone had at least a bachelor's degree. You can definitely join the Air Force as a soldier and then complete your college education to become a pilot. If you really have the IQ of 147, you should be able to take a high equivalent exam for a few weeks to study and get a real degree. This will help you enter the Air Force.

I'm not sure other countries will accept GED candidates, but I've heard that the Marine Corps won't. Just think about it.

To become a pilot, you must first become an officer. To become an officer, you must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience, and exceptions. With just one GED, you won't become a pilot.

You know the Blue Angel is the Navy, not the Air Force, right?

Without a high school diploma, this is a GED with 15 college credits, you can't even apply. To become a pilot, you need at least a bachelor's degree ... then you need to earn your commission ... then be accepted as a flight attendant ... and finally Flying Scottish ۔

So of course you can't become a pilot with GED.

You must have 15 college credits to apply for G.E.D. Joining. The leader for G.E.D is too small. With this credit you will be able to view your Level 1 (equivalent to admission with a high school diploma).

If you join the military, chances are you can apply to become a pilot.

You can inflate the tires. The next thing you'll accomplish with just one thought.

Only officers fly. You have to go to college It doesn't matter to your intellect. Go to college, commission and try to steal. It's a long way off, but we'll know when the decision is made.

This is the US military.

Unless you are inexperienced, insane and physically incapable of recovering. With just one GED, you'll probably be one of the other candidates.

Yes as long as you have a bachelor's degree .....

Can I become an Air Force pilot with GED? ^

I reached a point in my life where I could see literally everyone around me walking and standing and on the other hand, I saw a blue angel flying above. So I knew I needed to join the US Air Force and learn to fly. My only complaint is that my education has just made it to GED and I just need to know if it will bring me back. I have an IQ of 147, but I don't know of any college, or at least a high school diploma, where I could be wrong.

update

Sild had already mentioned it, but I didn't want to go back and I wanted to be a rear pilot, I thought about going to the US Air Force Academy and with this certificate I thought I could win. Or not. 'Don't even have a chance to go inside?

You are a USAF pilot officer and, to be called up for military service, you must have at least a bachelor's degree. Your GED is just outside the reception zone.

For someone with an intelligence of 147, I hope you already know this.

Edit: I'm thinking of going to the US Air Force Academy ... Every year, more than 100,000 high school graduates apply to go to the Service Academy. In the end, less than 5% will be accepted. Of the selected individuals, they had a GPA of 3.8 or higher, participated in college sports for 2 years or more, participated in student administration, and performed some form of community service. Was Furthermore ... all the elected persons were nominated by their representatives in the Congress or the Senate. But can your GED handle it? You cannot go to a service gym with GED.

The first answer is no. There were pilot officers and everyone had at least a bachelor's degree. However, you can also join the Air Force as a soldier and then become a pilot after completing your college education. If you really have a cue of 147, you should be able to take a high equivalent exam for a few weeks to study and get a real degree. This will help you enter the Air Force.

Without a high school diploma, this is a GED with 15 college credits, you can't even apply. To become a pilot you need at least a bachelor's degree ... then you need to earn your commission ... then be accepted as a flight attendant candidate ... and finally a flight school ۔

So of course you can't become a pilot with GED.

You must have 15 college credits to apply for G.E.D. Joining. The leader for G.E.D is too small. See your level 1 with tse credit (as if you had a high school diploma)

You can inflate the tires. This is the closest thing that can only be achieved with race.

Only officers fly. You have to go to college. It doesn't matter to your intellect. Go to college and make a commission and try to steal. It's a long way off, but we'll know when the decision is made.

This is the US military.

As long as you are inexperienced, insane and physically capable, you will be fine. If you have only one GED, this is likely to be the majority of other candidates.

Can I become an Air Force pilot with GED? ۔

I reached a point in my life where I could literally see everyone walking and standing around me, and on the other hand, I saw a blue angel flying above me. So I knew I needed to join the US Air Force and learn to fly. My only complaint is that my education only led to GED and I just need to know if it will bring me back. I have an IQ of 147, but I don't know any college, or at least high school diploma, where I could be wrong.

update

Solid mentioned it earlier, but I didn't want to go in and become a rear pilot, I was thinking about going to the US Air Force Academy and asking me with credentials if I could. ۔ Do I still have a chance to enter?

USAF is a pilot officer and to be called up for military service, you must have at least a bachelor's degree. Your GED is just outside the reception zone.

For someone with an IQ of 147, I hope you already know this.

Edit: I'm thinking of going to the US Air Force Academy ... Every year, more than 100,000 high school graduates apply to the Service Academy. Finally, less than 5 will be accepted. Out of the selected individuals, their grade point average was 3.8 or higher, they participated in college sports for 2 years or more, participated in student administration, and performed certain types of community service. Had given Furthermore ... all elected persons were nominated by their representatives in the Congress or the Senate. But can your GED handle it? You cannot go to the service gym with GED.

The first answer is no. There were pilot officers and everyone had at least a bachelor's degree. Of course, you can join the Air Force as a soldier and then graduate from college to become a pilot. If you really have an IQ of 147, you should be able to study for a few weeks and take a high equivalence test to get a real degree. This will help you enter the Air Force.

I'm not sure other countries will accept GED candidates, but I've heard the Marines won't. Just to think about it.

To become a pilot, you must first become an officer. To become an officer, you must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience, and exceptions. With just one GED, you won't become a pilot.

You know the Blue Angels are the Navy, not the Air Force, right?