Can You Have Tattoos In The Military

Can you get an IT tattoo in the military?

I've heard that the only tattoos you can't get are hand, neck or face tattoos. In principle, not all tattoos on normal uniforms (shirt and long sleeves) are generally allowed. Stable tattoos and tattoos that are unpleasant in any way are also not allowed, I am not sure that the decision is difficult. I bet they don't appreciate reference tattoos. That doesn't mean you can't get a religious tattoo.

Tattoo Ix

I don't understand why. You will be amazed at some of the tattoos that appeal to everyone. Nothing to offend anyone personally. For example: no soup, no Spanish group, no energy, no tattoos, etc. They'll ask you what it means and in the Marine Corps, they'll shout in your ear as soon as they're in boot camp and we'll see what it is! ! But what does this mean?!?! And you will get a better answer. If all goes well, you can say it's okay or whatever and it doesn't make any sense other than that you look beautiful.

I think you get better as long as your uniform isn't covered. My husband is a Marine and I think I remember tattoos. You can safely say that this is your religion, yes.

I don't think most people know about IC tattoos. So if they ask you, they will say it's a crazy design that doesn't make sense. And if you're covered in clothes, I say you're fine

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

In order to plant your badge and claim it as a religious tattoo, you need to list Islam as a religion.

maybe not. Once you are in MEPS, they will notify you.

Can you get an IC tattoo in the military? ^

I want to join the army ... but I was baptized on my arm until you take off my shirt I don't know you can't get a gang tattoo. Can you say that this is my religion?

I don't understand why. You will be amazed at some of the tattoos that appeal to everyone. No one was directly offended. For example: no soup, no Spanish group, no energy, no tattoos, etc. They will ask you what it means, and as soon as the Marine Corps screams in your ears and is in boot camp, we will ask you, what is it! ! But what does this mean?!?! And you will get a better answer. If it's something else, you can say you're fine or whatever and it doesn't make sense but you look beautiful.

I think you get better as long as your uniform isn't covered. My husband is a Marine and I think I remember getting a tattoo. You can safely say that this is your religion, yes.

maybe not. They will notify you once you are on MEPS.

Can you get tattoos in the army?

I would love to go into the army ... but I have baptism in my arm, you can't see until you take off my shirt. I know you can't have a tattoo or a gang. Can you say that this is my religion?

I've heard that the only tattoos you can't get are hand, neck or face tattoos. In principle, not all tattoos are usually allowed on standard uniforms (long sleeves and pants). Tattoo booths and tattoos that hurt in any way are not allowed, I'm not sure the decision is difficult. I bet they don't value reference tattoos. That doesn't mean you can't get a religious tattoo.

I don't understand why. You will be amazed at some of the tattoos you are getting. Nothing to offend anyone personally. For example: no soup, no Spanish group, no energy, no tattoos, etc. They will ask you what it means and in the Marine Corps, as soon as they are in training camp, they will shout in your ear that we will see what it is! ! But what does this mean?!?! And you will get a better answer. If everything is fine or anything and it doesn't make sense but you look beautiful.

Can you make IC tattoos in the army? ۔

I would like to join the army. I know you can't have tattoos or gangs. Can you say that this is my religion?

I have heard that you cannot get tattoos on your hands, neck or face. In principle, all visible tattoos on standard uniforms (shirt and long sleeves) are generally not allowed. Tattoo booths and tattoos that are injured in any way are also not allowed, I do not believe that the decision is difficult. I bet they don't value reference tattoos. That doesn't mean you can't get religious tattoos.