Can You Give Yourself Dimples

Do you have dimples, of course? ۔

I know you will say that if you are not born with them you cannot take them. However, I have read in many places that if you put a pencil on your cheek every day, it will eventually become. it's fine? I read in some pictures. I have thick cheeks and I know I'm fine. I have a little dimple in the lower left corner. Isn't it weird Funny because my friend had the same thing. And no, these are not dimples as it seems, LOL. Let me know if you can. Of course everything! I don't want a piercing or surgery. Thanks and no nonsense comments.

Dimples are the result of flexibility of muscles when they contract and are inherited. You don't have dimples, you were born with them and it's in your genes. His mother, father or close relative can live with him. It is also known as a partial genetic trait.

But my boyfriend tried a trick to bring his lips together and move them to one side of his face as much as possible, a few months later he got dimples, so he did the same but on the other side. It went from dimple to deep dimple in both cheeks.

w Do you have dimples?