Can You Get A Tattoo At 16 In Oregon

Can you get a tattoo in Oregon at age 16? 3

I just want a small tattoo on my shoulder, can I do it with parental permission or should I be 18?

The only way to get a small tattoo anywhere in the United States is to meet a veteran and his team. Otherwise you must be 18 years old. Tattoo artists do not have parental consent, they do not follow piercing instructions.

When I was 17 I got all my tattoos (except the last one), but only because I had a friend who was an intern and he had all the stuff, so we made it our own store. Gave

If you can find someone who has no special skills and is ready to tattoo a minor, do so, but make sure they have the real professional equipment and There is also a portfolio or book of sorts that reflects the competition of their work.

You must be 18 years old to get a tattoo legally and no rebel tattoo maker will tattoo a minor. So wait 2 years and move on if you want more. Just think about it and be 100% sure of what you want, because tattoos are too much and you won't want to regret it in a few years. I live in Washington state and got my first tattoo when I was 20 and now I am 21 and 3 and I love you all. I really put in a lot of effort and I know I'm going to like it, so make sure you get creative and come up with a great idea and tattoo artist to create a masterpiece of custom art Somewhere I now!

RCW 26.28.1 / 2 Penalty Watermark. Anyone who has been tattooed by someone under the age of 18 is responsible for adultery. In violation of this section, there is no guarantee that the tattoo wearer does not know the age of the minor, unless the tattoo wearer tries to prove that he or she It is fair and in good faith. Asking for the driver's license or other identity card or paper of the actual age of the minor and not relying only on claims or apparent age. For the purposes of this section, tattooing involves any permanent mark or stain on the epidermis with oil, ink or paint, or any procedure that leaves a visible scar on the epidermis. Medical care provided by certified medical professionals is excluded from this category. You are no longer eligible to tattoo minors in Washington state. That is why no guardian can do that. You need to find a state that allows minor tattoos with parental consent ... and then you need to find a tattoo artist / grocer who is willing to do the same. There are many states that allow small tattoos with parental consent, but few artists / companies are willing or legally authorized to do so.