Can You Get A Credit Card At 16

Can you get a credit card at 16? ۔

I spoke to a friend and he told me that his younger sister has a credit card and is 16 years old and has a limit of $ 600 ... is that possible ??? ... If yes, can I buy one for my sister?

Your parents can open a prepaid Visa or MasterCard for you. This is a special prepaid card for young people. Visa is called Bo and MasterCard is called Alo Card.

Okay, and spend wisely!

Yes you can, but don't rush to get it because your parents come first and you are the official user. No one under the age of 18 can legally be liable for a loan. And no, most credit cards aren't close to 30 until you default somehow. Without credit, I would consider the limit lower and about 15 AP April.

Yes, credit is essential in life ... unless you pay thousands of dollars more for the car I financed or bought. But if you get into debt, you pay even more. Take good care of your credit cards, don't carry more than you can handle and make sure you have a permanent job. Lenders are hesitant when you lose your job, quit your job, or get sick and can't work.

Personally, I would expect you to drop out of school and get a well-paying job to accept a credit card ... Look at them this way, they are a burden, not just a convenience if you still have this month Paying with credit cards that you used to go out with your friends to buy food, new jeans, etc. What would you feel 10 years from now? It's like saying today that you still pay for the things you used to eat and eat when you were 10 years old. Once you get it, you will definitely have to pay the price if you balance it. Don't expect bankruptcy, insolvency or anything like that, or even consider this option.

Okay, please heed my warning. I didn't use a credit card and I didn't get a credit card. It's great to have them, but they can ruin your life completely. Credit card companies make millions of dollars for people like you. The money they take to use your money is called interest. The interest rates on most credit cards are over 30%.

For example, if you want to deposit your credit balance for an online order, do the following: Visit your bank, open a checking or savings account, and get a debit / debit card. This card can be used as a check. You can use it as a credit or credit card at checkout or online, but you can only spend on the account you have. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

Think about it. Why would anyone give a 16-year-old credit card? Although there is a limit of. 600.00, seriously. It's a claw trap for 30 years. They do this when they are safe (they can check if you have that much money in the bank and that's your limit) or they know as long as you have their legal rights. This and that debt will probably never happen.

Please ... ask for your benefit, yes i don't know My source is there, doing it and most importantly: stay alive!

You must be 18 years old to get your credit card. Although you can legally obtain a credit card from the age of 18, the law requires that you have a permanent source of income to qualify for a credit card. Unfortunately, your parents' monthly allowance does not count. It is for your good. You must have a stable, reliable monthly income to pay your credit card bills.

Of course, you can, but it's not like using a credit card. You need your parent's permission (you need an account to withdraw money and transfer it to your card. There is no credit that you or your parent can put on the card, so you only use what Available to you. You can't exceed that amount, so you don't have to worry about spending more than you actually have.

You can find them in the Gift Card section at the supermarket. They are already in denominations, the largest of which is $ 100. I don't remember if they were able to refill. I have a lot of them and they are very good, although the limits can be very heavy, especially when shopping online because you can not use the card.

They are usually attracted to teenagers, so depending on the age of your younger sister, you may or may not have one.