Can You Eat Ice Cream With Braces

Can you eat ice cream with it? Any more questions? ۔

Oh! Thanks for opening this question.

This is my fourth day with her. I had ice cream on the second and third day. Maybe even the first day. I got this magnet from the dentist, it's a list of foods I can and can't eat. My dentist is no longer alive. But he said I should eat less ice cream. The same is true of cakes and pies. it's fine? Because my dentist publishes a list of things I can't eat with my hands. MDR doesn't mean you can't eat ice cream. Well, ice cream doesn't exist! Should I keep eating ice cream?

I even brush my teeth. Although it still looks yellow (with the text). I made my own train and everything my dentist sent me. I don't floss at all because my teeth still hurt a lot. Can you give me some basic tips on brushing and flossing? Thank you!

Get 10 points for answering all questions !!

Your dentist has provided you with a list of foods you should avoid. You add cakes and pastries because there's too much sugar and it's not good. If ice cream helps relieve pain, do so, but don't overeat. (It also contains a lot of sugar).

If your teeth still look yellow, brush for longer and continue the special movements ordered by your dentist. So after gargling, gargling and gargling and after a week, you can find your teeth really shiny.

Choose your answer as the best answer.

It's been 2 years and I see no reason not to eat less ice cream. I would definitely advise you to brush your teeth after eating ice cream to get rid of sugar as it can damage your teeth and them.

When brushing your teeth, make sure your brush is not too big as it can damage your teeth and potentially damage your gums. If I were you, I would continue to do what your orthopedist tells you and maybe see your dentist for more advice. Also, your dentist may have given you a special floss for your treatment, which is very helpful.

Fix me

I have this and I have this list ... It doesn't make sense, I probably ate everything on this list at some point and nothing happened. He eats ice cream, gum, licorice, whatever. So yes, you can eat ice cream. Since you have only been using CES for 4 days, it may be painted with glue used to apply CES. I thought it was there and it was there. Brush and floss regularly.

Can you eat ice cream with it? And some more questions !? 3

Oh! Thanks for opening this question.

It's like my fourth day with her. I ate ice cream on the second and third day. Maybe even the first day. I got this magnet from the dentist, it's a list of foods I can and can't eat. My dentist is no longer alive. But he said I should eat less ice cream. The same is true of cakes and pies. it's fine? Because my dentist prints a list of things I can and can't eat with my hands. MDR doesn't mean you can't eat ice cream. Well, ice cream doesn't exist! Should I keep eating ice cream?

I even brush my teeth as best I can. Although it still looks yellow (with the text). I made my own train and everything my dentist sent me. I don't floss completely because my teeth are still badly injured. Can you give me some initial tips about brushing and flossing? Thank you!

Get 10 Answer Points for All Questions !!

Your dentist has provided you with a list of foods you should eat and abstain from. You add cakes and pies because there is too much sugar and it is not good. If ice cream helps relieve pain, do so, but don't overeat. (It also contains a lot of sugar).

If your teeth still look yellow, just brush long and continue the special movements as directed by your dentist. After a week of gargling, gargling and gargling, you will find that your teeth are really shiny and shiny.

Choose your answer as the best answer.

It's been 2 years and I see no reason not to eat less ice cream. I would definitely recommend brushing your teeth after eating ice cream to eliminate sugar as it can damage your teeth and their gums.

When brushing your teeth, make sure the brush is not too large as it can damage your teeth and potentially damage your gums. If I were you, I would continue to do what your orthopedic doctor tells you to do and maybe see your dentist for more advice. In addition, your dentist may have given you a special floss for your treatment, which is very helpful.

I'm fine!

I have this and I have this list ... It doesn't make sense, I probably ate everything from this list at some point and nothing happened. He eats ice cream, gum, liqueur, whatever. So yes, you can eat ice cream. As you only took CES for 4 days, it may be painted with glue used to apply CES. I thought there was and there was. Brush and floss regularly.

Go ahead and eat ice cream, but make sure you serve all the sweets. Once the pain is gone, you can brush your teeth harder. The only things you can't eat are the hard things you can tear, like gum, candy, etc. Only then is it possible to use dental floss. I really couldn't use the rope and it was easy when I got there. Mae's water toothbrush (bed bath and beyond) is much easier than flushing. No need to argue if you find it. It's worth it. I now.

Well, my experience with it has been the same as yours. You can chew gum, eat popcorn, chicken, steak and even your favorite ice cream! I did all this with my dog ​​and when I finished I had straight teeth. And the first week or so they're sick, I won't lie to you, it's painful. And the yolk will stay with you, but if CES is removed, ask your dentist to remove it. There's a place where you can get a rubber band, keep it, I know it's boring, but you'll get used to it.

Don't be embarrassed if there is a problem and you know it doesn't have to be, e. B. The metal strikes you and opens your cheek and goes where you are. And yes, let it sit for a few days, gently, don't brush your teeth for about ten hours, just brush for a minute, lightly and gently, mouthwash will also help, but use only once a day ۔ But when you floss, try to keep it between your teeth and use whatever your orthodontist has given you to pass through the teeth.

As long as you brush your teeth every day (twice or better after eating), don't worry too much and make sure to brush your teeth, otherwise the color of your teeth will change when you take them out. Can (for example, in the middle, like a medium egg yolk) and you can eat anything with it, but I don't eat crushed peanuts because I'm sick, and ice cream is good to eat (hahaha and almost all Dentists say don't eat too much sugar)

Yes, you can have ice cream. I just finished my CES and I ate ice cream while they were walking. They will not want you to eat too much ice cream because of the sugar. Make sure you keep cleaning :)

You can eat as many cakes and pies as you want, as I said, keep brushing.

Your teeth will look different for a while because they are covered with metal that covers most of your teeth, but try not to floss too much until your teeth stop ironing. The pain will go away in a week or two. I can guarantee that if you don't floss every day for 2 weeks, your teeth won't fall out.

For now, don't worry about the list, I'm 2 years old and I eat ice cream, lemonade, cakes and even gum! And my teeth are fine! It's good that they did this to us! But I can't think of anything I wouldn't eat with it!

If your teeth look yellow, it may be because of their color. For example, if you choose the color e, or yellow, or orange, or even lime green, your teeth are more likely to turn yellow.

Follow the dentist's instructions when brushing your teeth. And keep using thong, it's great for your CES and you'll know what it really feels like for you or someone else with CES if you don't! Especially when you have space.

Question 1: You may have to eat less because of the sugar in it, but you can still eat it as breakfast!

Question 2: Please eat ice cream! Not all of them. (I bet you'll get bored anyway LOL)

Question 3: To brush properly, make sure you have the entire area around the shoe. Take care of your gums too! You can also use it from my dentist. It is two-way with a fun shape that highlights the food on the wire. To floss, make sure you pass between each tooth, but do not floss so hard that your gums start to bleed!

For example, help!

I'm sure you can eat ice cream with these tapas.

You can use it to make ice cream. I eat everything except hard things like you and I can't chew and I can't eat hard things like peanut bricks. Brush your teeth whenever you eat and they will get better over time. Make sure you floss too, I know it hurts, but it's important. I now. I think it helps.