Can You Eat Chicken During Lent

Catlics: Do you eat beef / chicken broth on Fridays during Lent? 3

When I visited Catlics on this site, I just looked at the cookbook and thought what to do with it and tried to make soup. Then it occurred to me that I did not know that it is customary to eat chicken or beef broth on the Friday of Eid. It's not really meat and I'm still fasting. What do you think

update

Thanks for your answers, especially Mag M. It really enlightened me! Sounds like!

It is important to use meat for dieting, but not eggs, milk or animal spices.

According to John Havells in The Past Campaign (Franciscan Herald Press), diet does not include sauces and liquid foods with meat. Foods such as chicken stock, condiments, meat, sauces or sauces and soups cooked or cooked with herbs or animal origin spices are not prohibited. Therefore, the use of margarine and pork fat is allowed.

Havells says bacon juice, along with a little meat, can also be used as a spice in salads. And Havells points out that no one thinks gelatin or gelatin is meat.

Huels provides a pattern that is often used by theologians: When in doubt as to whether a particular food is considered meat, consult the general decision of the people in the field. Habits are the best spokesman for the law.

Today is Good Friday and Jesus ate meat at the last supper. Remembering what happened was more than just religious obedience. If being a Catholic means everything to you, then no, you can't eat the soup you need to eat. I don't remember Jesus saying anything on Friday without eating meat.

I don't see any harm in using broth or chicken on Fridays during fasting.

But you can cook it if you want. It has all the protein in meat, but it's tofu and the best food!

You can eat fish and noodles to make sure.

If you want to try another prescription I have a prescription for you.

This is Italy and they call it pasta con la molika (bread)

Pasta with Spice Bread

As a main course for 4 people

That's the decent thing to do, and it should end there. On the other hand, it is also ideal as a set. Feel free to add other herbs like oregano or cesarean.

Ingredients

* 1/2 cup oil

* 3 cups fresh noodle bread

* 4 large, chopped garlic cloves

* Freshly crushed Permian cheese

* 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley

* Salt and pepper to taste

* Half a kilo of flour, such as spaghetti, langoustine or capelini.

Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the bread crumbs and fry for 5 minutes until golden. Add garlic and fry for one or two minutes. Remove from heat, add cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir well to form.

Cook the pasta al dente according to the instructions on the package. Remove with bread crumbs and add to pan. Stir over low heat until the pasta is covered. Serve immediately, sprinkle with extra cheese.

Note: If the dough looks too dry, add a little oil. It goes well with whole grain breads like 7 or 8 grains. I like cheese, but it can be skipped. This version requires 3 cups of CBS. I have seen and done with Kim. You can use only 3/4 cup, depending on how much bread you want. As a side dish, cut the recipe into 4 servings. I would also consider using pasta as a bow tie or cutting it into small pieces.

Knorr makes dumplings, which are vegetable dumplings for vegetables. On Fridays, during Lent, I make vegetable soup and noodles with Tzu and set the meat aside. You can mix it with meat and chicken cubes at Soup Island.

Well, I only eat seafood, fish, prawns, pasta like that, I don't eat anything that doesn't have a label that makes me feel like eating Quaresma.

Personally, I'm not Catholic and I wouldn't blame myself if I didn't answer, I just wanted to suggest vegetable broth.

No, he is not returning as a Catholic.

You can use vegetable broth and / or juice / tomato sauce.

Soup is broth, not really meat. Use as needed.

He will not forgive such sins. MDR

enjoy your meal

Fruits and green vegetables contain starch as a carbohydrate and convert to fructose when ripe.