Can You Buy A House At 16

I am 16 years old and want to buy usability?

You are too young to enter into a legal contract or I think that will change when you turn 18.

You said you asked your parents, but you did not tell us what your parents answered. This is a red flag for me.

According to internet and television claims, getting a mortgage is almost impossible at the moment. To make sure it's easy, there are criminals who want to mortgage their prey from their debt and then lose.

If you do not have credit, you are not eligible for a loan, leave the mortgage.

Tip: Plan to build good credit.

Tip: Find a reliable advisor and invest in stocks and bonds.

Hint: The tenant is responsible for all necessary repairs to the property. Things usually break down and need to be repaired, which can cost more than your weekly payment.

Hint: View properties in your area. Go to the online mortgage calculator and calculate the monthly property payments when you pay 100% of the cost and finance. Use an interest rate of 6.25% because you have no credibility and you know you can't get a good interest rate. Use 30 years as your mortgage term.

Opinion: You may lose your job and you may not have any income to pay the monthly mortgage.

Note: Your basic idea seems reasonable, but someone (like your parents) should be willing to sign a contract with you so that you are only responsible for loans due to lack of credit and age, which Prevents you from signing the agreement.

Remember that after college you will no longer be able to work for a job that now earns you $ 250 a week. If you continue with your current work schedule, you will not perform well in school.

cw

Unfortunately, even if you make 5 5 million a month, at age 16 you can't buy the product freely because you can't legally sign a contract. Your parents may (theoretically) buy the trust you gave them when you turned 18, but that is very unlikely.

Even if you can, apart from one cabin, 250 uses a week is not enough to survive, in which case you may find it difficult to rent.

If you really want to buy a house for rent, plan to save for the next two years, make your own money and see where you are 18 years old.

Well, you should be 18 years old, healthy and well. I'm sorry but I'm relieved to see that a young man is interested in your journey. Do you have 1 year before going to college? Are you looking for a school, have you decided what you want to learn? Have you implemented your plan for life? Walk. It's okay to ask questions, but make sure you have a solid foundation to work with at least in the next 24 years and consider your options. Bring as many business and financial keys as you can. You can do great things in real estate or investing. Good From s to good to a. If the market crashes in the next 50 years, it will give you options. But when I know the stock market is working, I like to listen to Jim Kramer.

What I'm saying is that if you build a solid foundation with a good education, you will succeed in life, no matter what our economy.

Best of luck and thanks for asking!

I thought about your crazy style. If you work 60 times a week with .2 7.25, it depends on 3 days 65 days, only 5 435 x 52 = $ 22,620 per week. It is also a clear tax. And it doesn't matter if you spend the rest of the money. You are better off going to university, which means you can get a job that earns more than the minimum wage.

You cannot buy used if you are 16 years old. Do you think that 16-year-olds will be given loans in this economic environment with this bank in mind? Really crazy idea, not in a good way.

This will not happen until you are 16 years old until your parents buy from you and then pay them back to pay off the debt.

This is not normal at your age

I am 16 years old and want to be usable? ۔

I want to buy and use ... not to live, but to rent and move after college (about 55 years). I asked my parents what I should think and if I should try to buy a use. I make about ڈالر 250 a week (not too much ... but a lot for teens). But that's enough to pay the mortgage, the fees and so on.

*** I want to get feedback, tricks, tips and experiences when buying used ***

I'm not your average teenager so I'm pretending to be alive I'm good at saving!

You're too young to make a legal contract or I think that will change when you turn 18.

You said you asked your parents, but you did not tell us what your parents answered. This is the red flag for me.

It is almost impossible to get a mortgage right now, as advertised on the Internet and on television. To make sure it's easy, there are criminals who want their victims to mortgage their debts and then hurt them.

Tip: Find a reliable advisor and invest in stocks and bonds.

Tip: Landlords are responsible for all necessary repairs to the rental property. Things usually break down and need to be repaired, which can cost more than your weekly salary.

Tip: View properties in your area. Go to the online mortgage calculator and calculate monthly real estate payments when you pay 100% of the cost and finance. Use an interest rate of 6.25% ut because you have no credit and you know you will not get a good interest rate. Use 30 years as your mortgage term.

Opinion: You may lose your job and have no income to pay the monthly mortgage.

Note: Your basic idea seems reasonable, but someone (like your parents) should be willing to sign a contract with you so that you are only responsible for the debt due to your lack of credit and age. Which prevents you from entering into an agreement.

Remember, after entering college, you will no longer be able to work for a job that now earns you $ 250 a week. If you continue with your current work schedule, you will not perform well in school.

cw

Unfortunately, even if you make ڈالر 5 million a month, at age 16 you can't buy a product without it because you can't legally sign a contract. Your parents (in theory) can buy your warranty when you turn 18, but that is very unlikely.

Even if you can, excluding cabins, 250 a week is not enough, in which case you may find it difficult to rent.

If you really want to buy a home for rent, plan to save for the next two years, make your own money and see where you are 18 years old.

Yes, you must be 18 years old, healthy and uh. Excuse me, but I'm glad to see that a young man is interested in your journey. Maybe you have 1 year to go to college? Are you looking for a school, have you decided what you want to learn? Have you followed your life plan? come on. It's okay to ask questions, but make sure you have a solid foundation to work with and consider your options for at least the next 24 years. Keep as many business and financial keys as you can. You can be important in real estate or investing. The best It will give you options if the market crashes in the next 50 years. But since I know the stock market works, I like to listen to Jim Kramer.

What I'm saying is that whatever happens to our economy, you will succeed in life.

Excellent and thanks for asking!

I thought about your crazy style. If you work ڈالر 60 a week with 7.25, that's only 5 435 per week x 52 = $ 22,620, depending on 3 days 65 days. You are also taxed. And if you spend the rest of your money, it doesn't count. You're better off going to university, which means you get a job that earns more than the minimum wage.

I am 16 years old and want to buy something usable? 3

I want to buy to use ... not to live, but to rent and move after college (about 5 years old). I asked my parents what to think and if I should try to buy an SUV. I make about $ 250 a week (not much ... but a lot for teens). But the mortgage, the fees and all that is enough to pay.

*** I would like to get feedback, tips, tricks and experiences when buying utilities ***

I'm not just a teenager pretending to be alive (I don't like tires ... I've been in debt for 5 months). I'm good at saving!

You are too young to enter into a legal agreement. I think that changes when you are 18 years old.

You said you asked your parents, but you did not tell us what your parents answered. This is a red flag for me.

Today, mortgages are almost impossible, as claimed by Internet and television commercials. It's easy to make sure, there are criminals who want their victims to be in debt, pay it off and then lose it.

Tip: Find a trusted advisor and invest in stocks and bonds.

Tip: Owners are responsible for all the necessary repairs to the property that they rent. Things usually get broken and need to be fixed, which can cost more than your weekly salary.

Tip: View properties in your area. Open the online mortgage calculator and calculate the amount of monthly home payment if you want to pay it and cover 100% of the cost. Use an interest rate of 6.25% because you are not reliable and you know you will not get a good interest rate. Use 30 years as your mortgage term.

Opinion: You may lose your job and have no income to pay your monthly mortgage.

Note: Your basic idea seems reasonable, but someone (like your parents) should be willing to contract with you so that you are only responsible for the debts due to lack of credit and age, which you Prevents signing of agreement.

Remember, once you enter college, you will no longer be able to work for a job that now earns you $ 250 per week. If you continue with your current work schedule, you will not perform well in school.

cw

Unfortunately, even if you make 5 million a month, you can't buy a product at age 16 because you can't legally sign a contract. Your parents can (theoretically) buy the use of trust to give you when you are 18, but that is very unlikely.

Even if you can, 250 per week is not enough to use and survive, except for one cabin, in which case it would be difficult to rent.

If you really want to buy a rented house, plan for the next two years, save your money and see where you are 18 years old.

Yes, you should be 18 years old, healthy and uh. Excuse me But it is comforting to know that a young person is interested in your journey. Maybe you have 1 year to go to college? Are you looking for a scholar, have you decided what you want to learn? Have you implemented your life plan? come on. It's okay to ask questions, but make sure you have a solid foundation for working and consider your options for at least the next 24 years. Take as many business and financial keys as you can. You can be important in real estate or investing. From the best to the best. If the market crashes in the next 50 years, it will give you options. But when I find out that the stock market is working, I like to listen to Jim Kramer.

What I'm saying is that no matter what our economy is, you will succeed in life.

Best of luck and thanks for asking!

I thought about your crazy style. If you work 60 hours a week with 7.25, that's only $ 435 per week x 52 = $ 22,620, depending on the 3 days and 65 days. You are also taxed. And if you spend the rest of your money, it doesn't matter. You are more likely to go to university, which means you get a job that earns more than the minimum wage.