Can You Buy A Car With A Permit

Can I buy a car with student ID? 3

I'm going to get my student ID in two weeks and wonder if I can really buy a car with him (no driver's license). I've seen the car (yes, I know) but it's a 2001 Dodge Neon and it's only $ 3,995, which isn't bad! I'm totally in love and wondering if there will be a way to buy it even after I get my license.

As far as insurance is concerned, should I take it out or after buying a car because I can only think of buying it and leaving it in my garage until I get my real driver's license?

My boyfriend has a driver's license, so I'm not sure I actually paid for the car, and instead of dragging him out of the parking lot, I wouldn't count if I could.

Sorry but I don't understand how it works so I'm asking.

PS

Please don't be rude. I just want honest answers, not nonsense!

10 points for the best answer !!

no. That's how I did it and it worked well. than me :)

Well, you don't need anything to buy a car, not even a student ID. Look, the fact that the car is registered in your name doesn't make sense, unless it's your car. It doesn't matter if you are fired or not, whether you are rich, rude or caring. The only thing that matters is that you have legal access to the car. You can buy it without a license and it will still be your car, you can't drive it. And no, as long as you're safe in the car, there's no reason your friend can't drive because he has your license and permission and I'm not sure he's okay, but maybe he is. Your parents and / or guardians. Have you ever thought about registering a car with your parents and just paying for it? Can it be transferred if you are 18 years old and / or have a license?

This is from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.

Paragraph 1 states that no minor may purchase or lease a motor vehicle unless he has provided the seller or tenant with a certified statement at the time of purchase or rent that it is from one of their parents. Is stated. The buyer or tenant, if the signing parent has custody of the minor, or, if not in the custody of any of the parents, the person in custody, indicates that the buyer or tenant has entered into the agreement Car purchased or leased.

This means that a minor can buy a car, but the parent or legal guardian will have to sign a statement stating that the minor has consented to the purchase of a motor vehicle.

Insurers will not allow this because minors are not bound by any agreement and insurance policies are valid agreements.

Minors applying for auto insurance usually require a parent or legal guardian to sign any of the insurance documents as the policy is a form of investigative liaison.

Please note that this applies to everyone under the age of 18 and you must first obtain car insurance and then obtain it. You can't even ask your friends to take out insurance for you, because it would be a scam.

This page can help you.

D:

Can I buy a car with student ID ...?

I'm going to get my student ID in two weeks and wonder if I can really buy a car with it (no driver's license). I've seen the car (yes, I know) but it's a 2001 Dodge Neon and it's only $ 3,995, which isn't bad! I really fell in love with it ...

You can buy a car if you are at least 18 years old. You cannot finance a car without accident insurance. You cannot get a license plate without liability insurance. If necessary, you can send the car with a flat bed trailer for use. None of these options apply to you in your state, but it's a good guide.

* >>> What's new? My friends call me Demi, a typical college student who lives in Kenoton, USA.

Growing up, I was bullied during high school. You know, I was a kid who didn't have the car everyone wanted because all my friends had long jeans. On the 18th, my wife gave me a brand new Audi 6 and I was pleasantly surprised because I didn't expect it. Two weeks later, I had an accident and the insurance company re-checked the claim.

Without wasting time, I changed my mind in good faith and so far everything is fine and I have received a 100% claim twice in the event of a minor accident.

Try places like your bank, because I got a really good offer. When I tried the comparison sites, I found that they were all better because the company was paying to launch there. It's best to browse comparison sites and then try sites that don't. Hotlines don't get you there, but that doesn't mean they're right for you. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but we all had a great time.

Cheap car insurance depending on the question. According to a national survey, 73% of people prefer primary auto insurance because of the accident protection and low premiums provided by the mother. Basically, when deciding to take out car insurance, you need to compare 510 different companies and then choose the cheapest and most reliable company.