Can You Be A Phlebotomist At 17

Can I become a 17-year-old phlebotomist? 3

I graduated from high school, I have 4 credits and I want to graduate as a phlebotomist, but I am only 17 years old. At the end of the course I wondered if I would get a job because I was only 17 years old. My certification but it will not be until September 18.

Also check your location by contacting the Human Resources (HR) Department. Some college jobs may be better when you turn 18, even if the candidate has a high school diploma (or GED certificate). This may depend on the health post. You mentioned that you are doing an internship which can lead to certification and it can be an asset in job search.

In my state, 17 people can't even pierce their ears. I am old enough to file a lawsuit or sign a negligence insurance contract.

Since you are on the course, talk to your instructor about local jobs.

As long as you are certified yes, your services can be hired, but ask your phlebotomy teacher at your technical school, where I think you will be a phlebotomist. If you are 17 years old when you graduate from high school and become a qualified phlebotomist, it does not matter if you are legally eligible or not.

Take the time to read all the agreements before signing them. If you do not understand the terms of the agreement, feel free to ask questions. I think employers are legally obligated to clarify things so that you can understand what the contract says.

Your age does not determine if you are legally eligible. My closest friend who became a doctor was legally born at the age of 14. As a guardian with his adoptive mother. He was not allowed to drive, but he was legally.

Many of the college credit courses you take are completely irrelevant. Ask your trainer and educational advisor, including the school counselor. And technical school career counselors.

At worst, you can get a job at a phlebotomist clinic, but you will not be able to work with patients until you are 18 years old. So you practically do the work of record, payment (if any), ulema.

Part of the process of accepting a position involves signing legal documents. There is an explanation in the entry form that all the answers to this entry are complete and correct and you have the legal right to sign it. There are other forms that require your signature and must be legal. If your state does not allow you to buy, borrow, sign contracts or take legal action, you may not be responsible for this.

Why ask random questions when you can easily ask a Red Cross or school counselor or someone who really knows the answers? If you don't know how to do this, I don't think you are smart enough to stick a big thick needle in my vein, my son.

You are watching the program. Contact your professor or academic advisor.