Can Tiffany Bracelets Get Wet

Can Celt Tiffany & Co. get wet? 3

The man at the shop told me not to take it with oil, but he just said I want to take a bath with it. Are you OK

Yes, I have two teas. Bracelets need to be wet to clean, but not with bleach. Chlorine is bad for it, but tap water is good. I even asked the TIF woman. When I buy mine.

Does not matter. I wear my Tiffany necklace on the beach, on the beach, on the beach and it doesn't rust, because if you wear it all the time, it keeps it out of your skin. There is a risk of rust only if you leave it in a wet place for a long time. Of course, T&C is of the best quality, so there is no risk of damage if you do not soak in bleach every day. A kettle I've never used in the bathroom just because it's so boring I wash myself with this jingle. In fact, I wet my hands on it and made it very wet, and nothing bad happened.

Well, the chlorine in the oil can ruin it ... but a twist will be fun. I have Tiffany & Co. Is a ring and I take it off when I wash my hands or shower, only then. If I were you I would take it off so it wouldn't hurt and rust.

Definitely not one, chlorine will hurt you.

Below, for the first time, everything is fine (wash your hands). But not under creation.

Yes sir. For Celtic quality. If you forget to download it, it won't hurt you. But I definitely wouldn't recommend leaving it in the water all the time.

If it weren't for a high quality metal like gold, I wouldn't recommend it.

It's good that nothing happened

Definitely not !!!! It will rust