Can Someone Find Me With My Phone Number

Can anyone tell me from my cell number where I live? ۔

I want to write to someone who lives far away, I never met him, but I saw him on webcam. So they are. But can you follow me with my number?

I found this page:

It really is

Maybe you can try.

We say your LLPN number is 1 (212) 1234567.

The number 1 that sometimes appears on your phone is just the country code. This is what people who live in the United States say and need to call internationally.

(212) Area Code, in this case NYC Area Code. So you know you live in a city of millions and millions of people, that's not a big deal.

Section 123 is called the Distribution Board. When it comes to landlines, this is very different, usually there are several keypads per city or county or New York that can identify the region or area in which you live. If you have a cell phone, they can tell you what business you own and where you live in the country, but that's about it.

The last four are not a big deal. Cell phones are rarely listed, but landlines are. Technically, if your parents are on the cell phone list, anyone in the world can find you. If your family is in the donation book, everyone can see your mailing address linked to the donation number.

I don't know if this site is accurate or not, but I'm sure at least county (don't know) can be understood by area code. We say one number is 215,000,000, 215 is the PA area code. I know it. You can search online. I will not give you the number, it is better to be safe.