Can Pregnant Women Eat Hot Dogs

Can pregnant women eat hot dogs?

Aside from being unhealthy, the most important concern about dog sauce is that it smokes and that's why people can't cook it well enough. The same goes for raw meat or smoked meat such as cold cuts, seafood or regular poultry that is not cooked properly. Raw meat can put you at risk of contracting Listeria, Salmonella or other bacteria, which can be very dangerous for a pregnant woman and her baby. 100% Not sure if any of these problems will occur, some people eat raw processed meat and waste their whole lives and never get an infection. This is always a small risk.

Make sure you cook your dogs and hot dogs well.

No, it is not wrong for pregnant women to eat dogs or hot dogs. I ate whatever I could during my first pregnancy. I avoid raw meat and the like, but ... I like sausage with my other son and he always eats it. There is nothing wrong with that, I don't think so. Unless you're like her mom who cares about used chemicals - and just wants to eat cold food. The doorbell rings, but you can eat your heart's desire with moderation.

This does not mean that you have to do what you eat just because you are pregnant. If so ... hope pregnant women (me) see hahahaha.

Isn't that ironic? Pregnancy is when you socially prefer your taste buds and eat a lot, and at the same time, pregnancy is a time when you have to take care of almost everything you put in your mouth, This includes everything from sauces to sauces. the meal. . Processed meats such as some herbs and tea dogs and even her (such as rosemary extracted is not safe during pregnancy). In response, yes, as long as they are naturally well-cooked, it is okay to feed the dog during pregnancy, but it is not okay to feed them every day or even several times a week because they are not. Are This is not good for the baby or you because all the meat is processed.

It is bad for pregnant women to eat this food.

I mean, if you're getting a full T / Folic Acid / No Alcohol / Smoking balance, there's nothing wrong with a little relaxing food here and there.

Well, they can, but Tedog and Cordog are very toxic. This is not real meat. I'm a vegan, so I'm used to it, but I think pregnant women should be very careful when eating processed foods or chemically modified foods.