Can My Parents See My Internet History On The Bill

Can my parents view my internet history? ۔

Can my parents know the websites I've visited even if I delete the history of my laptop? My dad paid for the Wi-Fi connection, so he kept everything and much more. Thank you very much :)

Looks like everyone here is just thinking about their computer. If you delete the date, it will be deleted from the date. If your parents have installed an additional program to track where you are, you are still in that program.

Also, I assume your parents have access to a router that handles your computer's sending and receiving traffic. Some routers can trace this process.

It is highly unlikely that they will continue to transfer your Internet history to your computer.

I now.

By the way ... one day you will control your computer activity. Basically because you know what you mean!

If you delete your browsing history, your parents will not be able to find the websites you visit. However, if they have some kind of monitoring software installed on their laptop, it will not help to clear the history. Even if they monitor the network and log traffic (which is not very likely), clearing the history will not help you.