Can My Old Retainer Re Straighten My Teeth

Will the keeper straighten my teeth? 3

I used it for more than a year, but took it off for more than 4 years. Since then, I have assumed that I am using two brackets (up and down) for ht. But 10 months ago I stopped using it because I thought I might not need it in my life and since my teeth are less and less, everything will be fine. I have recently noticed that my lower teeth are slightly bent and the retainers do not fit properly.

Will they straighten my teeth if I use them? I don't have good dental insurance so I can't afford a dentist.

Maintainers can help fix teeth. However, if your teeth move too much, it may be too late for the dentist to put them back in place. I know you claim you don't have good dental insurance, but check with your dentist to see if follow-up visits can be covered for what you have paid. Is. It may be much cheaper to fix it now than it was a few years ago. Unfortunately, the teeth keep moving. Try the tour first. Your mouth will probably feel a little softer because your teeth are constantly moving. If you continue to use the retainer, your teeth will keep moving. All orthodontists should give the EC user a clear indication of the importance of containment after the EC is removed. I'm sure it's not too late and the retainer is still being adjusted to fix the teeth.

I did the same, stopped using my top shield immediately after retiring from CES. Failure You may try to use retainer, your teeth may not move much. Of course, a little too much can be. I have a lot of problems. My retainer was never properly placed after I had my upper tooth extracted.

Just 10 months ... If they work, lifting them up might be painful. It's slow, maybe every two hours, and you'll notice a difference in a few months. And don't do that LOL. I went once for 6 months and when I put them on they hurt me. Use it at least once a week to avoid drastic changes.

You will never stop using it.

But try it and see what happens.

See a dentist if it is still attached.

You do not need a retainer to keep your teeth straight.

I go to the dentist again and see what he has to say.

No ... the same thing happened to me and only my followers got confused ... I know.

You can rely on very little R.