Can I Wash My Hair 36 Hours After A Perm

Hair washing after perm, 36 euros? 3

I allowed my hair, yes, and my stylist told me to wait 48 hours because I was soaking wet. I shouldn't have my hair done, but I work at Wendy's and I have to do it. Nothing happened to my hair. I was wondering what I would do if I washed my hair after 36 hours instead of 48 hours because my hair was dirty and now works .. ?? I don't want to be paralyzed, but I do feel dirty.

I am a hairdresser and with some permission I worked 40,872 years ago, you can wash your hair. You will want to wear it for a long time to get your hair back in place. Sometimes the hair category is not suitable for a particular perm. Now you can't always see the final result of the chemical supplier. In addition, some types of hair need to be curled from time to time, which is more desirable than fast. It is not recommended anymore as it can damage your hair if done wrong, but I would recommend it as a hair towel. If you close again, do not wash for 72 hours. You can wet it for writing, but don't use it as an excuse. It is relatively absorbent while the perm is not fully installed.

The loops that form a circle do not form in 36 euros. If you wash your hair at 36 meters, the curls are likely to fall out and you have no curls. That's why your beautician told you not to wash for 48 hours.

For over 37 years, I have been a state-recognized beautician and alternative professional.

What helps, for example.

Hire a Legally Blonde with Reese Withers ... The best explanation for why you have to wait 48 hours to wash your hair after getting a perm.

Because if you wash too fast, you lose your curls.

Ask your hairdresser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiVl3oDDJRE