Can I Use Interior Paint Outside

Can I use paint inside and outside? 3

Question, but can I use interior paint on the outside? I bought a gallon of interior paint to paint the cabinet doors, now I have a lot left and I was wondering if I could use it to paint my wooden door (basement exterior door). Can I hate wasting ink.

You can, but I do not recommend it. As a painting company, I can say that it will run very fast and it will not be able to. If you are not flexible, the only thing you can do is lubricate the door with a good primer like XIM and then cover it with your interior paint ... it will peel off.

This page can help you.

D:

Can I use paint inside and outside?

Question, but can I use interior paint on the outside? I bought a gallon of interior paint to paint the cabinet doors, now I have a lot left and I was wondering if I could use it to paint my wooden door (basement exterior door). Can I hate wasting ink.

No, you can't use interior paint on the outside unless you want to repaint after a month or two. If you use indoor paint outside, the sun's heat can cause the paint to bubble and peel. It won't last long and then you'll have to sand and paint again.

However, it is technically possible for exterior paints to be more durable than interior paints in bad weather and sun. I will save on extra paint for interior repairs and only buy exterior paint for doors. than me :)

That would be a false economy. Use appropriate colors for hand work. Exterior masonry cladding (brick, plaster, etc.) is weather resistant and usually lasts more than 5 years. The same thing applies with wood.

Of course, you can use interior paint from the outside. I don't know where to use it.

When it rains, it is of no use.

It can't take that long. You can seal the ink with a weather resistant sealant to extend its life.

You can, but promise me you won't go crazy after the rain.