Can I Go To College Without Finishing High School

Can I go to college with a high school diploma? 3

I'm thinking of going to college and finishing high school ... but is it possible for me to go to college with a high school diploma or GED ... and still get credit if I'm still in high school? ? 80 credits towards graduation and this is my last year of high school, also i am 18 years old and i have to get my high school diploma ... can i still go to college and get high school diploma?

No, you can't go to college without finishing high school

No, you must have a high school diploma or GED. Community colleges have high school programs designed for you to get your GED, but I think you have to leave high school to do that. I'm not sure if this is an option for you right now or if you believe in it. I'm definitely not encouraging you to skip high school, but if you don't want to spend too much time in high school, this may be your only option. You should definitely try to get another opinion somewhere else! answer me. Maybe your high school mentor? I now! :)

In fact, our answer was wrong ... in many ways. If the student is self-educated, he or she does not need a high school diploma to enter college. However, some colleges still require GED, and all colleges require substantial evidence that masculinity occurs. Also, if you choose the path of I'm in School, your SAT and ACT scores should be out of graphic.

Given the information you provide, I recommend that you take a solid GED course and then apply to a community college where you can continue your college career and prepare for your deficiency in high school. ۔

The only way to get into college is to get a high school diploma or GED. He is there Of course, there are programs that allow you to take college classes during high school, but you can't just skip high school.

No, I think you need a high school diploma or GED to get into college.

However, some colleges may offer GED programs. If so, it can be easy and convenient to enroll in this college and get GED and then live somewhere and do college courses.