Can i buy one airpod

Can i buy one airpod

Can you pair one new AirPod with another? Replacing AirPod doesn't work right away. Instead, you'll need to pair it with your existing AirPods to keep them synced with each other. The same goes for the new charging case, which you can connect to your AirPods in the same way. Please explain below how to pair your replacement AirPods or charging case. It only takes a few seconds.

Do you use AirPods one at a time or both?

Yes, you can only use one Apple AirPod at a time. This is useful when you have a different ear or want to extend battery life (because each AirPod has its own battery). If you put on both AirPods and remove one, the sound will stop automatically. So to use just one AirPod, all you need to do is take both AirPods out of your ear and then put one back in.

Why are my air pods not working?

The next reason why your AirPods are not working is a software issue. A software bug is a brief software bug that produces unexpected results for AirPods. This may cause the sound to stop working for a short time, which may be related to you.

Can you use one AirPod with a phone call?

To save battery power, you can use one AirPod to listen to music or make calls, while the other charges AirPods and switches between AirPods. When you sit inside and take the left and right AirPods out of your ear, they will connect automatically.

Buy one airpod

Can AirPods be connected to two devices at the same time?

AirPods connect to iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time, the sound automatically switches between devices. Otherwise, AirPods can only connect to one device at a time.

How do you connect your AirPods?

1. Open the AirPods case. 2. Press and hold the Back button to enter pairing mode. 3. Go to your Android device's settings menu and select Bluetooth. 4. Find AirPods in the list and tap Pair. Your AirPods should now be connected to your Android phone.

:brown_circle: How do you connect AirPods to PC?

Follow these steps to connect AirPods to a PC or other device: Place the AirPods in the case, then open the lid. Press and hold the white button on the back of the case. The AirPods status light will blink white to indicate pairing mode. Pair AirPods from the Bluetooth settings menu on your device or computer.

Are AirPods compatible with PC?

While AirPods work on Windows PCs, they don't support all features. For example, AirPods will stop automatically if you take the AirPod out of your ear while using it with your Mac or iPhone. This does not happen on a Windows computer.

Can you pair one new airpod with another iphone

How to Fix AirPods Not Connecting to iPhone #1. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. The first solution is simple and straightforward. When you find your AirPods. Solution #2. Fix the pairing issue. AirPods do not have a physical or software button to turn them off. They nest in it.

How do I reset AirPods?

To reset Apple AirPods, simply press and hold the button on the back of the case. After the status light flashes amber and then white several times, the AirPods are ready to pair again.

:brown_circle: Do AirPods work with iPod?

AirPods work with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV, as long as they are up to date and have compatible system software.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you pair one new airpod with another old

Replacing AirPod doesn't work right away. Instead, you'll need to pair it with your existing AirPods to keep them synced with each other. The same goes for the new charging case, which you can connect to your AirPods in the same way. We'll help you pair your replacement AirPods or charging case below. It only takes a few seconds.

Airpod pro right replacement

Can you pair one new airpod with another battery

If you still can't pair your AirPods, AirPods Pro, or charging case, you may need to talk to Apple again about a replacement. However, if the AirPods seemed to connect but were only playing audio through one ear, then another problem could arise.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Do you need to replace AirPods with a new case?

Replacing AirPod doesn't work right away. Instead, you'll need to pair it with your existing AirPods to keep them synced with each other. The same goes for the new charging case, which you can connect to your AirPods in the same way.

How do I set up my new AirPods?

When it comes to customization, you can check the customization of your AirPods or replacement charging case - place both AirPods in the charging case. Open the lid and check the status indicator. It should blink orange. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for 5 seconds.

How much does a pair of AirPods cost?

But if your AirPods are fully functional and have no major flaws, they cost $27 per pair with a wired charging case and $37 per pair with a wireless case. For AirPods in mint condition, it's $37 for a pair with a wired case and $42 for a pair with a wireless case.

How to find your airpod case only

Can you pair one new airpod with another ipad

AirPods work with all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models running iOS 10 or later.

:brown_circle: Do AirPods automatically switch between Apple devices?

First, the earbuds on AirPods usually switch between Apple devices automatically. When you stop a podcast on your phone and switch to the iPad to watch TV or a movie, the AirPods connect to the tablet without using the Bluetooth menu.

Can you pair multiple pairs of AirPods to a device?

Pairing another set of AirPods. Apple's Audio Sharing feature lets you connect two wireless headphones to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch and seamlessly share audio between the two devices without lag or stutter. To connect a second pair of AirPods to your iPhone, open the AirPods case next to your iPhone. You will see a pop-up saying that these AirPods are not yours, but you can connect to them.

Can I pair Android phone with iPad?

All in all, no, for some reason you can't connect your iPad to your Android phone.

How to find airpod case

:brown_circle: Can AirPods connect to iPhone 6?

Yes, Apple's wireless headphones, known as AirPods, work with all devices running iOS 10 or later, watchOS 3, and macOS Sierra. This includes all iPhone 5, iPhone SE, and iPhone 6 and 6s models. The AirPods are still powered on and connected to your device after the initial setup, but require an iCloud account.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why won't my AirPods connect?

Sometimes the real problem of AirPods not connecting is due to iOS system glitch on iPhone. So, you can use iMyFone DBack iOS System Recovery wisely to restore this great ease of use, and its powerful features make it a recommended tool.

Do AirPods work with an Android phone?

Yes, you can use AirPods with your Android phone. How to connect it. Pairing AirPods with your Android phone is as easy as pairing any other Bluetooth accessory. Additional features. If you want to stop there, you can! You can use your AirPods like any other Bluetooth headset.

Can you pair one new airpod with another computer

All you need to connect AirPods and Windows computers is multiple AirPods and a computer. Apple branded buttons without strings. Apple AirPods work best with iOS devices, or at least other Apple computers.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can AirPods be used on PC?

Apple AirPods are designed to work with other Apple products, but that doesn't mean you can't use them on your Windows PC. Pairing AirPods with a PC isn't entirely intuitive at first because you have to use a charging case with AirPods, but it's easy once you know the process. Products used in this manual.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you pair one new airpod with another android

While it is not possible to connect AirPods to two devices at the same time, with iOS 13 it is possible to connect two different AirPods to the same Apple device. To do this, after normally plugging in one AirPod, hold the other AirPod close to your device and press and hold the button on the back of the AirPods until the indicator turns white.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Are the AirPods compatible with Android?

Although Apple AirPods are designed for iPhones, they are also compatible with Android smartphones and tablets, so you can still enjoy Apple wireless technology whether you use Android or have Android and Apple devices.

Do you use AirPods with your Android phone?

Yes, you can use AirPods with your Android phone. So go ahead. They are also leaders in wireless listening. But as with some Apple products, you can use AirPods with your Android device. While the experience may be aimed at iOS users, Android users certainly won't be overlooked.

Smart Pods Plus

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you connect two AirPods to one device?

Apple doesn't seem to think about how people would want to use two pairs of AirPods on ANY device. While I see this as a conscious choice with the iPhone (since it's a personal device), the decision not to use two pairs of AirPods at the same time with an Apple TV is very odd. Hope they update this.

Can you replace the battery in an apple AirPod?

Apple generally lists charge cycles and other battery details for almost all of its devices. “AirPods are built to last,” said Apple spokeswoman Lori Lodes, without going into detail. If your AirPods have a manufacturing defect, Apple will replace them for free.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is it possible to get a new AirPod?

If you can. If you can't find one of your AirPods, you can order a replacement AirPod from Apple for $69. You can often find replacement AirPods for less on eBay.

Where can I get a replacement AirPods case?

When it runs out for good, you can pay to replace your AirPod or Apple's charging case. These parts are cheaper than buying a new set of AirPods, but they still aren't exactly cheap. Here are the replacement prices for the various AirPods and cases: Visit the Apple Get Support website to request a replacement.

Are only one of your AirPods working at a time?

For example, some users have reported that only one AirPod is active at a time. While both can work, only the left or right AirPods can receive or play audio at the same time. This is a fairly common problem for many users. Fortunately, this is also a relatively simple problem.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How are you charging your AirPods?

• Place your AirPods in the charging case (optional). If you don't need to charge your AirPods, you can charge the case yourself.
  • Close the AirPod case.
  • Connect the Lightning connector to the bottom of the AirPods case.
  • Connect the USB plug to a USB port or charger.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you carry your AirPods?

Bring a microfiber cloth. Bring a small microfiber cloth and store it where you charge your AirPods. Clean your AirPods (and, if desired, the housing) regularly every other day. If you notice an annoying stain, wipe it off. There is no need for dirt and grime to accumulate for several weeks.

Do you use airpods one at a time or both at home

Answer: Yes, you can only use one Apple AirPod at a time. This is useful when you have a different ear or want to extend battery life (because each AirPod has its own battery). If you put on both AirPods and remove one, the sound will stop automatically.

How to find airpod pro

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you use only one earbud at a time?

Since both earbuds have a sensor that detects when they're in your ear, the auto-pause feature also works with one earbud. Use them together or separately.

:brown_circle: Do you use airpods one at a time or both in china

For example, some users have reported that only one AirPod is active at a time. While both can work, only the left or right AirPods can receive or play audio at the same time. This is a fairly common problem for many users.

How long do AirPods last on one charge?

AirPods can listen to music for 5 hours on a single charge, but they charge really fast in the case. To save battery power, you can use one AirPod to listen to music or make calls, while the other charges AirPods and switches between AirPods.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Are there any problems with the Apple AirPods?

For the most part, AirPods just work. They are even specially designed to work perfectly with other Apple products. But as with any device, you may encounter bugs or other issues that prevent the AirPods from working properly. For example, some users have reported that only one AirPod is active at a time.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why are the AirPods so popular with people?

One of the reasons AirPods are so popular is because they're so easy to use wirelessly while listening to audio, pairing them quickly with devices, and making phone calls clear.

Do you use airpods one at a time or both in texas

Sometimes you just need to hold one AirPod to your ear instead of both, especially when you're answering a call. You can also control one, left or right. You can only use one AirPod. You may need to start with two and then delete one.

Can you use AirPods with an Apple Watch?

You can use AirPods with Live Listening on iPhone to improve your hearing. Thanks to the tight integration of Apple hardware and software, AirPods are the perfect way to sit back and listen to everything on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and more.

How do I get my AirPods to work?

Place the AirPods back in the carrying case and close the lid. Wait about 15 seconds. Then open the carrying case cover again. Press and hold the settings button on the back of the AirPods case until the light blinks.

How to connect airpods to find my iphone

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Do you use airpods one at a time or both games

Yes, you can only use one Apple AirPod at a time. This is useful when you have a spare ear or want to extend battery life (because each AirPod has its own battery). If you put on both AirPods and remove one, the sound will stop automatically.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you use one Apple AirPod at a time?

Yes, you can only use one Apple AirPod at a time. This is useful when you have a different ear or want to extend battery life (because each AirPod has its own battery).

What kind of games can you play with AirPods?

AirPods use stereo sound. So when you play games like PUBG, you're always more or less listening to the direction the steps are taking. You can also hear where the shooting is coming from. AirPods also provide a great experience when playing games like CSR Racing or other cool games on your phone.

How can I Share my AirPods with another phone?

In the Control Center, tap the AirPlay Audio icon. Open the AirPlay menu. (Source: YouTube / Apple Support) Click Share Audio. Share sound. (Source: YouTube/Apple Support) Place your friend's iPhone next to yours. A dialog box will appear. Tap Share audio. Share audio with another device.

Do you use airpods one at a time or both people

When calling with AirPods, only one AirPod can be the active microphone at a time. However, with a set of AirPods, two people can hear the call. And, as mentioned above, you can control which AirPods can be set as a microphone.

:brown_circle: How do you repair air pods?

Open the support ticket for your AirPods on the Apple website. Select the Bring for Repair option to find a local Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider to replace your affected AirPod. You can now also contact Apple Support and submit defective parts for analysis and replacement.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What to do if AirPods won't connect?

If you're having trouble connecting your AirPods, make sure your AirPods are charged, Bluetooth is turned on on the device you're trying to connect, then reboot your device before trying again. If none of these steps helped, disconnect your AirPods from your device, reset your AirPods, and try connecting again.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why won't my AirPods stay connected?

One of the most common reasons AirPods won't connect to Apple Watch is because AirPods are ■■■■. Keeping track of your AirPods' battery life isn't always easy because they don't have a built-in battery meter.

Why is my AirPod case not charging?

The reason your AirPods case won't charge is mainly due to a software glitch. An error may have occurred causing an operating system error that prevents the chassis from loading.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can My AirPods connect to PC?

Connect Airpods to a Windows PC. Run Settings on your Windows PC. Click on Devices. Click on Bluetooth and other devices. Turn on Bluetooth - click on "Add Bluetooth" or "Other devices" - Bluetooth. Now open the lid of the Airpods. Press and hold the back button you see on the Airpods .

How do you connect an iPod to a laptop?

How to connect an iPod to a computer. iTunes may already be installed on your computer. Otherwise, download it from Apple (it's free) and install it on your computer or laptop. Your iPod comes with a cable that has a USB connector on one end and a dock connector on the other.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to tell if your AirPods are charging?

• Swipe right from the first home screen to find the Today view.
  • Tap Edit at the bottom of the Today screen to add a battery widget.
  • Tap the green plus sign next to Batteries.
  • Click Finish.
  • You can now see the status of your AirPods and charging case in the Batteries section of the Today view when you open the AirPods case.

How to find one missing airpod

Can You overcharge AirPods?

Answer: A: AirPods store better when you're not using them. You are not overwhelmed either. When your AirPods are out of your pocket, they deplete your battery even when you're not using them.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How long does AirPods' battery last?

According to Apple, pairs of AirPods last about five hours when listening to music, or about two hours of talk time before you need to charge them. The charging case should last 24 hours or 11 hours of talk time.

:brown_circle: Why are my airpods not working even tho they are connected

Like all Bluetooth wireless headphones, Airpods are prone to Bluetooth interference. Devices that use the same wavelength as Bluetooth can affect the connectivity of your Airpods. This leads to many problems, including blackouts. For example, if you are near a wireless router, you may experience Bluetooth interference.

:brown_circle: Why are my AirPods not picking up my voice?

There are various reasons such as dirt in the microphone holes, incorrect settings and minor errors or issues that can affect the correct operation. If your voice is faint or your AirPods don't pick up at all, the following list of tips will help you troubleshoot the microphone of the Apple wireless headphones.

Airpods 1 vs 2

Why is my voice not working in Fortnite?

Some of the reasons your voice chat may not work in Fortnite include: Matching device not selected - If the correct audio device is not selected, Fortnite may not record the voice of the matched material.

What to do if your AirPods are not connecting?

Otherwise, you can try reconnecting your AirPods. First tap Settings > Bluetooth. Tap i next to your AirPods and tap Forget this device. The next step is to put your AirPods in the case and close it.

Why does voice chat not work on Minecraft?

You may need to change these for voice chat to work. Driver Settings: Using a driver for playback may cause the wrong mode to be selected (each driver tries to control the audio and analog settings).

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why are my airpods not working for zoom meetings

Likewise, your AirPods won't work with Zoom unless they're connected to the device you're trying to call. To pair your AirPods, open the case and press the button on the back.

Why are my AirPods not working on my MacBook?

Many Mac owners have complained that they can't use their AirPods with Zoom. This is a big problem, especially if you use Zoom for commercial purposes. You may not be able to use your Macbook's built-in speakers because other colleagues are working around you. Or you are talking about confidential information and want to prevent eavesdropping.

How can I tell if my AirPods are working?

Zoom plays a ringtone to test the speaker. They know your AirPods are working fine when you hear a ringtone. If you don't hear a dial tone, press No and Zoom will try another device. Keep pressing No until you hear a beep from your AirPods.

How do I connect my AirPods to my MacBook?

To use AirPods with Zoom, you need to configure your headphones directly in the Zoom Sound and Speaker settings. Connect your AirPods to your Macbook and make sure the pairing is successful. Press the pairing button on the back of the AirPods case. Wait for the LED to start flashing white.

Why AirPods won't connect?

One of the main reasons why AirPods can't connect to the iPad is that the iPad software hasn't been updated recently. To connect AirPods to iPad, iPad must be running iOS or later. To update the iPad, open the Settings app and tap General > Software Update.

How To Unpair Airpods

:brown_circle: Why do AirPods disconnect?

There are several reasons why AirPods keep disconnecting from iPhone. Intervention. Whatever the reason, here are some suitable solutions that you can apply.

Why are my airpods not working on facetime

If you're on a Zoom or FaceTime call and your AirPods microphone isn't working, something could go wrong. This could be due to software errors, a faulty Bluetooth connection, or physical damage. But don't worry, most of these problems are easy to fix.

What to do when your AirPods don't work?

If the AirPods still don't work during phone calls, you may need to reset them. This means removing the AirPods from your iPhone's paired Bluetooth devices and reconnecting them from scratch. Open the AirPods Bluetooth settings page on your iPhone and select Forget this device.

How can I make a phone call with my AirPods?

Reconnect your phone to the AirPods by turning Bluetooth off and on again on the iPhone. To do this, first remove the AirPods from your ears and place them in the charging case. Now take them out, put the AirPods back in your ears and then try making a call.

How To Change Airpod Name

:brown_circle: How do you turn off automatic ear detection on AirPods?

Step 1 : Open Bluetooth settings and select AirPods. You will see the automatic ear detection feature on the screen. Change lanes to turn it off and wait a few seconds. You can enable this feature if you want to continue using it. Tip 5. Forget the AirPods and pair them again.

Where is the microphone on my AirPods phone?

It's easy to find your device's microphone. This is the line that runs across the top of your device, just below the front camera. The image below should give you a better idea. So instead of speaking fluently, pick up the phone and speak into the microphone as you speak.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I answer to call with AirPods?

Answer a call with AirPods. When a call comes in, double-tap the outside of the AirPod to answer the call. You also need to double-tap the AirPods to hang up. However, many AirPod users also want Siri to tell them who's calling so they don't have to look at their phone or check when a call comes in.

Is your AirPods disconnecting on calls from iPhone?

Restore iPhone AirPods by muting calls and sound issues. Method 1. Try restarting your iPhone. Sometimes the problem can be a reboot that is far from being solved. Method 2: turn bluetooth on/off. Method 3: Reset Network Settings on iPhone Method 4: Forget AirPods. Method 5: Change the outputs and inputs on Mac Method 6: Unpair your Apple Watch Method 7: Restore your iPhone.

Are the AirPods for all iPhones?

The best wireless earbuds for iPhone we've tested are the Apple AirPods Pro. These sleek, high-quality earbuds represent the next generation of Apple AirPods 2 Truly Wireless 2019. Their improved design makes them more versatile overall, and thanks to the H1 chip, they can also work seamlessly with your Apple ecosystem.

Can you use one airpod with a phone call to get

While both AirPods have built-in microphones, only one microphone can be active at a time. So if you share a pair with a friend, both of you can hear the call, but only one of you can answer the person you're talking to.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to make and answer calls with AirPods?

Make and receive calls with AirPods (1st generation). Call 1 time. Double-tap one of your AirPods to call Siri, wait for the doorbell to ring, and submit a request. 2 Answer or end the call. Double-tap one of the AirPods. 3 Answer a second call: To put the first call on hold and answer a new one, double-tap one of your AirPods.

Is there a microphone on the AirPods pro?

Every AirPod has a microphone so you can make calls and use Siri. By default, the microphone is set to Automatic, so one of your AirPods can act as a microphone. If you only use one AirPod, that AirPod is the microphone.

Can you make a FaceTime call with AirPods?

You can make and receive calls and use FaceTime with AirPods paired with your iPhone. If you have AirPods, do one of the following: AirPods: (AirPods Pro and 2nd generation) Say "Hello Siri," then say something like "Call Eliza's cell phone" or "Make a FaceTime call." (You can also set all your AirPods to call Siri with a single tap.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is it better to use AirPods individually or together?

There are several reasons why you might want to use AirPods individually rather than together. This is most apparent when you are answering calls and want to free one ear to listen to the outside world. Another advantage of using only one AirPod is that you can charge the AirPod you are not using at the same time.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can i buy one airpod pro replacement

If one of your AirPods Pro (or the case itself) breaks during the first year of use due to a manufacturing defect, ask Apple to replace the damaged parts for free.

How much to repair AirPods?

If you lose your phone or case, you could also be fined $69 (or the full retail price if you lost your equipment). Open the support ticket for your AirPods on the Apple website. Select the Bring for Repair option to find a local Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider to replace your affected AirPod.

Airpod pro charging case

:brown_circle: Can you replace an AirPod?

Best Answer: If you only lose one AirPod, you can buy a new one from Apple. From there, you can pair your new AirPod with your existing one. However, the replacement must match the generation of your current AirPods.

:brown_circle: Where can i buy one airpod

Yes, some AirPods are available through Apple. At the time of writing, an AirPod costs $69 and an AirPod Pro $89. What about the AirPods warranty? Apple offers two traditional warranty models for its AirPods and AirPods Pro, which cover damaged parts but not lost or stolen parts.

Where can I Buy Apple air pods?

Amazon. Amazon is one of the best places to buy Apple products, especially for people who are Amazon Prime members. For the time being, Amazon is still showing that you can buy original Apple AirPods, but they expect to be replaced by new AirPods within a few weeks.

Where are air pods sold?

Currently, AirPods are also sold in most Apple retail stores around the world and at authorized resellers such as Best Buy, Macys, Target, Walmart, and Verizon in the US. Conclusion: it is nowhere to be found.

What is the price of AirPods?

The Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, which retails for $199, are the next step in Apple's updated line of AirPods.

:brown_circle: Can i buy one airpod pro bud

It's easy to buy just one AirPod, be it the 2016 version or the redesigned AirPods Pro 2019. And for those who really want to see Olivia Rodrigo's new album without delay, keep in mind that the others should still work perfectly if you lose your AirPod. Can you buy AirPods? Yes, certain AirPods can be purchased through Apple.

How much does it cost to replace an apple AirPod?

You can buy a replacement for your left or right AirPod or charger. Your replacement will be new. See table below for replacement costs. AppleCare+ for Headphones does not apply to lost or stolen AirPods. All prices are in USD. Out-of-warranty fees and damage are subject to taxes and shipping charges.

Where do I go to get support for my AirPods?

Make an appointment at the Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Service Provider. You need your serial number. So make sure to bring your original AirPods charging case, receipt or box with your original AirPods. Contact Apple Support. You can also contact an Apple Support specialist by phone.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What kind of warranty does Apple AirPods have?

Apple Limited Warranty and Proof of Purchase. Apple's limited warranty covers your AirPods and included accessories against manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. You may also have rights under consumer protection law.

What to do if you lose your AirPods case?

Lost AirPods. If you lose your AirPod or its charging case, you can purchase a replacement. Your replacement will be new. AppleCare+ for Headphones does not apply to lost or stolen AirPods.

Can i buy one airpod if i lose one

Best Answer: If you only lose one AirPod, you can buy a new one from Apple. From there, you can connect your new AirPod to your existing device. However, the replacement must match the generation of your current AirPods. Don't just call it that: Apple AirPods 2 (starts at $159 at Amazon).

:brown_circle: What happens if your AirPods get lost or stolen?

Apple claims that if your AirPods are lost or stolen, like any other Apple product, you should buy new ones. There is no anti-theft protection for your brilliant wireless headphones. However, according to Apple, you can only buy one if one of your two AirPods is lost or stolen.

Where To Buy Air Pods Case Cover?

Would I be able to track my lost AirPods?

To track your AirPods, you can use the Find Me app on iPad and iPhone. To use this feature, open the Find My iPhone app and find your AirPods in the device list. From there, you can see where your AirPods are on the map and in relation to your other Apple products.