Can I Buy Amtrak Ticket For Someone Else

Trying to buy an Amtrak train ticket from someone online? ۔

I'm trying to buy tickets online for my grandmother so she can use them for me. Can I buy it online and ask you to pick it up at my branch, just provide an ID or confirmation number?

Yes, you enter your nickname when ordering online. Must not match credit card (other posters are fake). You will receive a confirmation page and an email once your booking is complete. Give this number to your grandmother and she will automatically be able to get a ticket at Quick Track Seed or May Station.

1800 Americans

You are talking to a genuine and friendly Amtrak representative who will be happy to help. All tickets booked in person or online are available on OpenDay at Will Call. If so, drivers know they have paid in advance or will purchase public transport when boarding this remote location.

You may hear bad jokes for a few minutes. But it is less painful than trying to have surgery online.

Sometimes the old way is best ...

Say goodbye, have a good trip.

Unscrupulous people who misuse credit cards find it very difficult to buy something online in someone else's name. Websites don't usually allow these purchases, and even train stations ask your grandmother to change the credit card used to buy tickets.