Can I Buy A Plane Ticket At 17

Can a 17-year-old buy a plane ticket?

Because tickets are contractual, minors cannot legally purchase them. However, airlines do not strictly enforce this rule. At the airport, minors buy online with a bank card and even in cash. It depends on who is working on the counter that day.

No, airline tickets are considered a contract and minors cannot contract. Tickets can be purchased for children traveling alone, but must be purchased by anyone over the age of 18.

It is said that parents of airlines are allowed to allow minors to travel alone, but many do not. However, if they are necessary and if not necessary, they can prevent you from stealing.

It's not like I tolerate it without your parents knowing, but when you get to the bus station you can pay for the ticket in cash. People do that all the time. If you don't buy tickets now, the plane will be more difficult, more expensive. If you can go to a travel agent, you can buy tickets there and pay in cash. If you find a bank that allows you to open a checking account without your parents' signature, they can issue a bank card for that account.

no. You must be at least 18 years old to purchase airline tickets. And yes, they want to see identity.

It depends on the airline you want to fly with. Everyone has their own guide. Then the purchase is yours, contact the airline and ask about the minimum age to travel alone. Otherwise, parents can send their children as undeclared minors.

I think most of them are over 16 years old.

Can a 17-year-old boy buy a plane ticket? ۔

At the airline's cash desk without parental presence or permission?

Because tickets are contractual, minors cannot legally purchase them. However, airlines do not strictly enforce this rule. Minors usually buy it online with a bank card and even cash at the airport. It really depends on who is working at the counter that day.

No, airline tickets are considered a contract and minors cannot enter into a contract. Tickets can be purchased for minors traveling alone, but must be purchased by anyone over the age of 18.

It is said that airlines allow parents to allow minors to travel alone, but not many. However, they can prevent you from stealing if you need to and if you don't need to.