Can Hamsters Eat Blueberries

Can hamsters eat blueberries?

Yes, you can give your hamster a little blueberry. However, not all hamsters can eat fruit, so look for signs of diarrhea in your hamster the first time you eat fruit.

Blueberries are a treat, not a common diet alternative for hamsters. As a general rule, commercial hamster mix is ​​80% of your hamster's daily consumption and only 20% of it comes from treatment.

Can hamsters eat blueberries?

MDR This is a form of irony, because I'm just answering the question, how can I feed teddy bear hamsters with raisins? I'll definitely tell her and she should try the blueberries too :) Of course your hamster can eat them :)

Hamsters can eat small pieces of blueberries, but they must be on the trail as some hamsters may experience reactions such as diarrhea, vomiting and other causes. Be careful what you give to your hamster.

Yes, but not more than 1 or 2 days, unless your goal is to cause diarrhea in your pet.

What fruit do hamsters eat?

I just bought a hamster for my son who gave him hamster food but he doesn't want to eat it. He likes CC drops, but he can't give them because they grind his teeth.

Public comments

Apple and gas

You can also eat dried bananas, apple tea and carrots, my hamster likes it!

Vegetables and herbs that are safe to feed hamsters are: * Alfalfa * Apples (without seeds) * Asparagus * Avocado (skinless and seedless) * Banana * Basil * Berries * Blueberries * Broccoli * Brussels sprouts A small amount Sometimes not all hamsters are strong. Flavors * Peppermint * Cabbage should only be given in small amounts as it can cause a lot of health problems * Corn salad * Zachary * Blueberry * Watercress * Cabbage * Black * Dates * French fries * Fenugreek * Fijua * Figs * GS * Green beans * Black should be eaten in small quantities occasionally and then as much as it can cause health problems (boiled) * Kiwi fruit * Quarters * Salad in small quantities occasionally or Can cause liver problems * Logan Berry * Lychee * Mango Tout * Mango * Pulp * Watermelon * Mint * Peanut * Okra * Pak Sai * Papaya * Celery is a good tonic * Peaches * Pears * Peas * Berries Can be removed for chewing * Act (ripe) * Raspberry * Raspberry leaves help with diarrhea The following vegetables and spices are not open Can go

My hamsters love carrots and cute sticks that you can hang in the cage.

The noise left me (almost) completely speechless! Let me add that our hamsters also like cereals and nuts for breakfast.

My hamster eats almost everything. The list that others have compiled is quite extensive. I would like to add that you never give your hamster anything to drink. It not only grinds your teeth, but also your pockets. Then hamster food. It contains the things they need and helps them shrink. "I like rice crisps and shreds," he said. Melons are also very popular.

Well, they can eat some apples a day, but be careful not to eat hamster apple peels. I know most hamsters love sunflower seeds, my hamster loves them !! And they like carrots !!!! If you have any questions about hamsters, please email me !!!!!!!!!!!

Pineapple, dandy lion leaves eat all vegetables including brussels sprouts, don't give them onion or pepper for stomach upset

You can eat fruits, vegetables and other things, some are: apples, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, broccoli, carrots, celery, coriander, zucchini, watercress, figs, GS, melons, mint, peaches, raspberries, strawberries Ugly fruit toast, walnut, river, acorn, chicken foot, oak leaf, clover, watercress etc.

Do they like to eat apples and are you sure your hamster won't eat them? Because if the food runs out, maybe it's hidden too.

My hamster loves watermelon, neem, peach and strawberry, he is now 6 years old and very healthy.

Almost everything but stress! My hamster loves GS!

Most hamsters eat almost all kinds of fruits, such as apples, oranges, bananas and the like.

Dried banana chips, apple cider vinegar, GS, raisins. Help.

Yes, but a little diarrhea

Can hamsters eat blueberries? 3

I bought blueberries for my hamster, can you eat blueberries?

Yes, you can give your hamster small blueberries. However, not all hamsters can eat fruit, so pay attention to the symptoms of diarrhea in your hamster the first time you feed it.

Blueberries are a treat and not a substitute for a normal diet for hamsters. As a general rule, commercial hamster mixing accounts for 80% of the hamster's daily consumption and only 20% of that comes from treatment.

MDR This is a form of irony, because I'm just answering the question, how can I feed a teddy bear hamster raisins? I tell her for sure and she should try the blueberries too :) Of course your hamster can eat them :)

Hamsters can eat small pieces of blueberries, but they should be on trails, as some hamsters may experience reactions such as diarrhea, vomiting and other causes. Be careful what you feed your hamster.

Yes, but not more than 1 or 2 days, unless your goal is to make your pet diarrhea.

What fruit do hamsters eat ????

I just bought a hamster for my son who gave him hamster food but he doesn't want to eat it. He likes CC drops, but he can't give them because they make his teeth rot.

Public comments

Apple and gas

You can eat dried bananas, apple slices, you can eat carrots too, my hamster likes it!

Vegetables and herbs suitable for feeding hamsters are: * Alfalfa * Apples (without seeds) * Asparagus * Avocados (with skin and without seeds) * Bananas * Basil * Berries * Blueberries * Broccoli * Brussels Sprouts Sometimes, not all hamsters like strong taste. * Leaf * Coriander * CornontheCob * Corn Salad * Zachini * Blueberry * Watercress * Cubes * Black * Dates * French Fries * Fenugreek * Fijua * Figs * GS * Beans * Black should be given only a small amount at a time because There can be many health problems. Reason * Beans (cooked) * Kiwi * Quart * Salad in small quantity sometimes too much can cause liver problems * Logan berry * Litchi * Mango tout * Mango * Squash * Melon * Mint * Peanut * Okra * Pak Sai * Papaya * Parsley A good tonic * Peach * Pear * Pea * Berry seeds can be removed as dengue can be chewed * Act (ripe) * Raspberry * Raspberry leaves help in diarrhea * Rhubarb (ripe) * Chard of Arugula * Sage * Sorrel * Pumpkin * Carambola * Strawberry * A small amount of sugarcane * Sweet auto * Bean sprouts * Swedish * Corn * Paprika * Ogli fruit * Saffron * Chestnut * Watermelon * Black vegetables And herbs that should not be fed. These are: * Ni beans (raw) * Onion * Ato (raw) * Tapas Act * Rubber (raw) * Rubber leaves * Tomato leaves cause diarrhea.

My hamsters love carrots and cute sticks that you can hang in the cage.

The noise left me (almost) completely speechless! Let me tell you - our hamsters also like cereals and nuts for breakfast.

My hamster eats almost everything. The list that others have compiled is quite extensive. I would like to add that you never breathe a hamster. It not only rots your teeth, it rots your pockets too. After hamster food. It contains the things they need and helps them shrink. "I like rice crisps and shreds," she said. Melons are also a favorite.

Well, they can eat a few apples a day, but be careful not to eat hamster apple peels. I know most hamsters love sunflower seeds, my hamster loves them !! And they love carrots !!!! If you have any questions about hamsters, please email me !!!!!!!!!!

Eat all vegetables, including pineapple, Bandi Sher leaves and Brussels sprouts, do not give onions or peppers for stomach upset.

You can eat fruits, vegetables and other things, some are: apples, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, broccoli, carrots, celery, coriander, zucchini, watercress, figs, GS, watermelon, mint, peaches, raspberries, strawberries Ugly fruit, toast, walnut, river, acorn, coyote's foot, oak leaf, clover, watercress etc.

Do they like to eat apples and are you sure your hamster won't eat them? Because if the food runs out, it may be hidden.

My hamster likes watermelon, neem, peach and strawberry, he is now 6 years old and very healthy.

Almost everything but lemons! My hamster loves GS!

Most hamsters eat almost all kinds of fruits, such as apples, oranges, bananas and the like.

Dried banana chips, apple side, GS, raisins. Help.

Yes sir

You can eat all kinds of fruits and vegetables.

Don't give them too much

Little one

Otherwise, they may get diarrhea.